Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Most likely he says that because it's better to have your low expectations exceeded than to not have your high expectations met.

Personally, I'm pretty well convinced that this movie will be on the same level as Ice Pirates, only not as funny. And don't get me wrong, I loved Ice Pirates. If it meets my expectations, it'll still be a good movie.
Sounds like some pussy ass playing it safe bs. I predict this will be the greatest movie of our time, a true classic - free from medichlorians, Jar Jars, forced love stories, silly lines and plot holes the size of the Death Star.

Han shot first. The n word. Boooyaaaa.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
looks like an image of Snoke finally leaked that might be legit. Head of SW story group seemed to confirm it on twitter. Not even going to spoiler it cause its too big a spoiler, but its out there on reddit.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Turns out Kylo Ren is a Former Marine who volunteered after 9/11 and a pretty awesome guy. He runs a non-profit group of vet actors (a few notable ones) that go around promoting and training theater and the arts to military vets.

One could almost forgive him for his part in HBO's Girls. Almost.

Anyway he talks about Star Wars a little in this VICE doc and gets a little gushy about the series and the role in general:

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
One could almost forgive him for his part in HBO's Girls. Almost
One can easily forgive him for that. He was the best part of the episodes I watched. The dude had to act convincingly horned up over Lena Dunham. That's acting chops right there.

spronk

FPS noob
i guess this is the list of trailers for the imax version, theaters have started getting their copies. prob locked until release date

QvJSFpy.jpg

khorum

Murder Apologist
As far as movie trailer real estate goes, that's about as prime as a central park brownstone. Blizzard is not fucking around.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not to get offtopic, but I didn't even know there was a planned Independence day sequel. I loved the first one.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
...they are going to fuck up Independence Day too. Great.

What will they defile next? Armageddon? Twister?

Fuck you Hollywood. Fuck. You.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Going to see this on Thursday, real 3D or some shit. 2D is shown in a tiny theater. I'm getting old. What about you guys, pro or con on 3D?

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Going to see this on Thursday, real 3D or some shit. 2D is shown in a tiny theater. I'm getting old. What about you guys, pro or con on 3D?
Both? If the movie is as good as the previews are making it, I will have no problem with seeing it twice.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Con.

I'm not coughing up a premium for a gimmick intended to convince me to see a movie in the theater rather than waiting to see it in the comfort of home. Make movies good enough that I don't want to wait or make your theater experience more like seeing something from home and I'll gladly give you my money.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Spoiler pick from Jimboline's link. Also speculations. Don't click it!
seake0k.jpg

She has a blue lightsaber on the box? Is that news? Probably not.