Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Why is the picture of her jacket dark brown or charcoal grey and the actual toy is light beige, THAT IS THE REAL QUESTION.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Going to see this on Thursday, real 3D or some shit. 2D is shown in a tiny theater. I'm getting old. What about you guys, pro or con on 3D?
At my theater:
3/3 D-Box Real 3D showings sold out
2/2 XD 3D showings sold out
8/11 2D showings sold out
0/5 Real 3D showings sold out

Although honestly I doubt the D-Box quality is any different, regular real 3D is crap. Either you are willing to pay for high def or you might as well see it 2D.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
She has a (self edited) on the box? Is that news? Probably not.
news to those of us paying attention, probably not. But they have been careful to not even show
her touching a lightsaber up to this point in all the trailer/tv spot footage. Its always been Finn with it.

spronk

FPS noob
Going to see this on Thursday, real 3D or some shit. 2D is shown in a tiny theater. I'm getting old. What about you guys, pro or con on 3D?
anti 3D. 3D films have to alter color aspects of the film usually, and 3D theaters need the projection to be tuned perfectly to not look darker/washed out. While the very top theaters will probably keep everything in line, most theaters are too cheap to give a shit.

still if the bigger theater is 3D i'd stick with that, bigger is always better (thats what she said)

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If anyone is that worried about spoilers this close to release they need to cancel their internet.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Star-Wars-7-Hux-and-Kylo.jpg

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Seriously, who the fuck puts black marble on a starship, do they not know how hard that shit is to keep clean? Slipping during combat if someone spills their drink?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
news to those of us paying attention, probably not. But they have been careful to not even show
her touching a lightsaber up to this point in all the trailer/tv spot footage. Its always been Finn with it.
Maybe I am crazy but...

I swear I saw a Clip where Han hands Rey the lightsaber and she replies "I can take of myself." To which Han responds "I know that is why I am giving to you."