Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I'm not sure if it's because a second trailer could never have the anticipation factor of a first or because I still have the glory that was Hulk and Hulkbuster going toe to toe still etched in my brain, but that was a bit underwhelming.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm not sure if it's because a second trailer could never have the anticipation factor of a first or because I still have the glory that was Hulk and Hulkbuster going toe to toe still etched in my brain, but that was a bit underwhelming.
Pretty much after the Luke part was over it was just boring.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's still early yet, I'm sure by November they'll have spoiled 50% of the movie in trailers.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
By the way I swear I can hear vaders voice superimposed on luke during one of the lines. Anyone else notice that?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think they meant for it to have less pewpew and show a little more insight into who is going to be in the movie. Revealing another Skywalker maybe (Han/Leia's child or whoever Luke was talking to)? Then there is that dark sounding echo to Luke's voice...maybe he turned and is some Sith Lord or some shit?

They seem to be searching the wreckages of older ships for something (shot of the SSD, Vaders mask, and then the Falcon at the end)...there are tons of questions in my head atm

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
By the way I swear I can hear vaders voice superimposed on luke during one of the lines. Anyone else notice that?
Yes. That's one part I thought was pretty cool. It was echoing from all of Luke's opening lines.