Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The new TIE fighters and whoever that pilot in the metallic armor looked fucking badass also~

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Was that Vader's lightsaber that was being handed to I assume Leia?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you stop the frames it looks like some tiny race handing it to Leia? Dont recognize that race either

spronk

FPS noob
2I1o5UP.gif

Crying-Mariah-Carey.gif

dae notice no lens flare??????

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
That trailer gave me goosebumps!

*please don't let the film suck!*

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Is that black stormtrooper the first asthmatic character in Star Wars? He's completely out of breath in every single shot he's in, in both teasers!

Hehe.

Seriously though, I really liked this teaser. It kept most of the plot under wraps (Looking at you, Terminator Genysis) while still giving us a lot of eye candy. I really dig the whole crashed star destroyer landscape, and it looks like there'll be lots of junked imperial tech all over the places (the chick lives in a junked Imperial Walker).

I also like that they're apparently giving the imperial troops more love, trying to make them more intimidating and more badass (we're also getting new kinds of troopers based on the promotionnal art, like the scorchtroopers with flamethrowers and a new helmet).

Digging the look of that cape-and-chrome trooper as well but he looks more important than the regular grunts, so I'm guessing he's either part of an elite corps of troopers that protect the Inquisitors, or an Inquisitor himself. He looks like the new Boba Fett in any case.

It's my opinion that the saber being handed to those feminine hands in the trailer was Vader's saber, but that's not telling us a whole lot. Probably Han and Leia's daughter.

The echo of Vader behind Luke's voiceover was cool but not sure what it implies. Could be that Luke is being tempted and slipping, but will not make the same mistakes his father did.. or could be that Luke has become a villain. Hamill can play both good and bad guys convincingly so it could go either way.

Darth Totally-Not-Revan-Nope looks good, I like that look, and the crossguard never bothered me. But we know nothing about him, except his name, so for now he's just eye candy.

The bit at the end with Han and Chewie was cool to see, it's nice for a nostalgia factor to see the old faces again, but Ford looks so tired and old that I just want him to be gently moved aside after this movie so he can go play bingo while a younger generation picks up and goes ahead in that new trilogy.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Any videos of carrie fisher being high or the droid rolling out on stage yet?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Have you tried Teaser #1?
I meant at the panel. That's what they were talking about right? The droid just rolled out on stage in RL and Carrie fisher stumbled around the stage or something?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
After watching it a few times....I have a new hypothesis.

I think the person looking at Vader's mask is Kylo Ren and he is actually remembering Luke's speech telling him about his family and the force. It would explain the dark side echo, as it is in his head.....He is hunting something down it seems? Vader's saber that got cut off at the end of Rotj maybe.

Guess is he is either Luke or Han/Leia's son...probably Hans