Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Han crashed first. He should have had Chewy lock in the auxiliary power. I wonder if he said I have a bad feeling about this. But no seriously, the guy has now walked away from two air crashes. That's twice as many as most everyone else. He probably drank a beer and signed autographs before hitting a hole in one. And he's Jack Ryan, Han Solo, and Indy. Fuck Chuck Norris.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Han crashed first. He should have had Chewy lock in the auxiliary power. I wonder if he said I have a bad feeling about this. But no seriously, the guy has now walked away from two air crashes. That's twice as many as most everyone else. He probably drank a beer and signed autographs before hitting a hole in one. And he's Jack Ryan, Han Solo, and Indy. Fuck Chuck Norris.
he would have been ok if he was inside a fridge.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
rrr_img_92297.jpg

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
I could see June so it gives Avengers enough time by itself or August 7 to fuck Fantastic 4. No way they compete with themselves in may with Avengers and August with Antman. Antman is Disney right?
Antman isnt going to be competition for anyone, it looks awful.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Then it's a miracle it ever got off the ground in the first place.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Looks like they are going to do to Star Wars what they did with Marvel. Hope they can keep the quality up.

Column_sl

shitlord
Looks like they are going to do to Star Wars what they did with Marvel. Hope they can keep the quality up.
We just don't know yet. It's easy to get excited, and then be like god dammit they fucked me again.

I'm hoping for the best tho because the Star Wars universe in the right hands will be very cool

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Just a thought...how much would you like to see a Star Wars movie rated R? What if they did a Boba Fett standalone with an R rating?