Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Illuziun

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Why aren't they showing ANY Luke at all? Fucking Abrams
I am willing to bet he plays a very minor role in the film, which is why you're not seeing much of him, because there isn't much of him. He's going to play a small mentor type role with the black dude and basically awaken the force in him like Kenobi did for Luke so he can fight Kylo Ren.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
yep, less than 5 minutes in ep7, much much bigger mentor role with Rey/Kira in ep8 is my guess. And its not Han's nose that looks weird to me, its the photoshop disaster that happened to the half of his face covered by the gun that makes it look weird.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
The whole story is based around "where and who is luke skywalker" basically. Obviously starkiller base/ren drives it but I think and I am hoping we get to see more of luke than we think.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Didn't see this one posted yet. Thought it was a nice group shot.
rrr_img_115377.jpg

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
So are we in agreement that the "leaked" Luke picture was a red herring?

VAA7rc5.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Han Solo sure is scruffy looking.
And no trigger discipline.

Am I the only one who thinks those pictures don't look like photos? They look like really good drawings or paintings. Particularly Solo with his nose and the group shot.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
No wtf are you talking about. Thats luke.
How does the quote go...? We see only what they want us to see (paraphrasing of course)

No doubt that is Luke but who is to see they didn't dress him up and leak that just to drive us crazy. JJ had this same fun with Cloverfield. He loves dropping hints and creating fan fiction out side of his movies. I love it though... gives you something to talk about and theorize while you wait for the show.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
How does the quote go...? We see only what they want us to see (paraphrasing of course)

No doubt that is Luke but who is to see they didn't dress him up and leak that just to drive us crazy. JJ had this same fun with Cloverfield. He loves dropping hints and creating fan fiction out side of his movies. I love it though... gives you something to talk about and theorize while you wait for the show.
Doubtful as Disney/LF has tried very hard to squash that picture asking multiple sites to remove it and giving out DMC's. I don't know where all these retarded fan theories of Luke = Kylo Ren/Evil started, but they are just that, absolutely retarded. Most of the fan speculation I read makes me want to vomit and beat up nerds.

Siliconemelons

Doubtful as Disney/LF has tried very hard to squash that picture asking multiple sites to remove it and giving out DMC's. I don't know where all these retarded fan theories of Luke = Kylo Ren/Evil started, but they are just that, absolutely retarded. Most of the fan speculation I read makes me want to vomit and beat up nerds.
It started from reconned EU stuff where Luke turned to the dark side for a bit... if any EU makes it way into movies, it should be Mara Jade, she was cool and I used her to pwn faces in that star wars fighting game.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
It started from reconned EU stuff where Luke turned to the dark side for a bit... if any EU makes it way into movies, it should be Mara Jade, she was cool and I used her to pwn faces in that star wars fighting game.
And it's been helped along by Mark Hamill saying he always liked the idea of Luke turning to the dark side. So much so he's pitched it to both Lucas and Abrams.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Thrawn bro, Thrawn.

Xevy

Log Wizard
http://furiousfanboys.com/2015/11/lu...iel-fleetwood/

Not saying these guys are evil or anything but really surprised they went through with this gesture. Really cool they granted the wish but what shocks me is the fact they allowed others in the family to screen it. Kudos to them. I guess the family is under massive NDA but good for them.
That's a slippery slope. How many terminal people who are "big star wars fans" are gonna try to pull this shit off now?