Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Maybe that's why Kylo Ren's light saber is so crude and "spitty". It's based off of modified vibroblade tech.

edit: Which would also create a pretense for Anakin's old saber as the McGuffin beyond just Vader hero worship; Kylo needs it to construct a true light saber of his own.

Royal

But his biggest concern about the ever-expanding universe? That "the Force doesn't get muddled into a bunch of gobbledygook."
From the authority on gobbledygook.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
At this point he needs to keep his mouth shut, focus on charity work, and punch himself in the dick.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
"You go to make a movie and all you do is get criticized,"is how George explains why he stepped away from the world-famous franchise he created."And it's not much fun. You can't experiment."

errrr.....maybe it was AFTER 1999 that happened.

Jar jar binks his favourite? that is really just to mock us...motherfucker

Royal

Jar jar binks his favourite? that is really just to mock us...motherfucker
He hates the loyal fans of the franchise. He really does. They were getting to the point that they were hesitant about throwing handfuls of money at him and just saying thank you for the privilege. They didn't know what "fun" was anymore. So he bailed.

I can't think of anyone else in entertainment of whom my opinion has done as much of a 180 as it has with that anal wart.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
He hates the loyal fans of the franchise. He really does. They were getting to the point that they were hesitant about throwing handfuls of money at him and just saying thank you for the privilege. They didn't know what "fun" was anymore. So he bailed.

I can't think of anyone else in entertainment of whom my opinion has done as much of a 180 as it has with that anal wart.
yeah...

The end sums up pretty well ... "I'm not sorry."

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
TVE confuses the Rebel Alliance symbol (Star Wars) with Al Qaeda / ISIS / Daesh

Ok then.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Because its the fans fault he pushed some stupid sounding shit on the force and thought that good comic relief for kids was a weird offensive Caribbean racist stereotype alien dude. How did we fail to recognize his experimental film making genius???

Caliane

vibro-tonfa?
m6MZ8fQ.jpg

they do come bladed. And the version shown did look super bulky.

I suppose it WOULD make sense though. vibroblades can stop lightsabers. Tonfa can block blades, defending arms. If jedi were a thing, that shit would be standard issue to troopers.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
"The issue was ultimately, they looked at the stories, and they said, 'We want to make something for the fans,' " Lucas said, presumably referring to Disney, which purchased Lucasfilm -- including the "Star Wars" franchise -- in 2012. "People don't actually realize it's actually a soap opera, and it's all about family problems; it's not about spaceships. So they decided they didn't want to use those stories. They decided they were going to do their own thing, so I decided, 'fine. ... I'll go my way, and I let them go their way.' "
Asked whether he could be any character in "Star Wars," he first noted that he liked all the characters and then didn't hesitate.

"Jar Jar Binks," he said -- the character most widely reviled by "Star Wars" fans.
This guy is such a troll.

Royal

Yeah and if the indications are true, the story is still about family problems to a fair degree. At least as much so as it was when he was involved.