Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
1*NY8ZK6D39fNu4Y018k3Txg.jpeg

I mean, it makes pretty good sense. It would explain why it's so fickle about who it's attracted to and why some people have an easy time mastering it. The jedi were always pretending to obey the will of the force (which really meant to subtly influence the force to want what they wanted). The sith just flat out dominated it like a pimp keeping his hoes in line.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
I think we need to leave that poor girl alone. She got handed a shit sandwich of a role in a fucking numbered Star Wars film. Admit it, the only reason we even remotely give Natalie Portman a pass is because she's a lot more attractive.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Padme had a grappling hook and took on space bankers with a robot army. Rose gave a bunch of animals freedom for like 2 days before they would all get rounded up and then T-boned her boyfriend's car in the middle of his hero moment.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
I think we need to leave that poor girl alone. She got handed a shit sandwich of a role in a fucking numbered Star Wars film. Admit it, the only reason we even remotely give Natalie Portman a pass is because she's a lot more attractive.
Natalie Portman wasn't without any fault for being god awful in the prequels. Her acting was a total shit show regardless of everything else.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Not sure Portman really gets a pass, but McGregor and Neeson couldn't save that shit so there's that.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

I have nothing against the actress. If I was an actor I would jump at the chance to be in a Star Wars film. I highly doubt she was able to read the script and shit before she signed her contract.

spronk

FPS noob

fuck that shit, only beautiful people should be movie stars. Look, I'm an ugly person and I have no problems admitting it and I don't belong on the screen. But first we let in the uggos like Rose, then the fatties go in, then the retards and 1 armed people and people with British teeth and pretty soon going to the movies is like going to Walmart

No sir, I draw the line. Sure, there can be a quota of ugly people for "supporting"/character actor, there are plenty of roles for JK Simmons and Meryl Streep and that fat chick who does all the comedies but there must be balance, as in all things in life.

• 7Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 10 users

Fadaar

That guy
fuck that shit, only beautiful people should be movie stars. Look, I'm an ugly person and I have no problems admitting it and I don't belong on the screen. But first we let in the uggos like Rose, then the fatties go in, then the retards and 1 armed people and people with British teeth and pretty soon going to the movies is like going to Walmart

No sir, I draw the line. Sure, there can be a quota of ugly people for "supporting"/character actor, there are plenty of roles for JK Simmons and Meryl Streep and that fat chick who does all the comedies but there must be balance, as in all things in life.

You forgot the ultimate uggo - Steve Buscemi.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tom Lightner

Molten Core Raider

Thats cool and all, never listened to her before maybe she knows stuff maybe not but I would look at it like Disney is behind the changes we are seeing in Starwars the SJW movement and alot of forced lol forced diversity to Starwars not KK, I think she did enough with and for GL that she does know whats right when it comes to SW fans, just doesnt have total power over Disney and simply works for em, if you notice their SJW themes are very present in MCU and their other brands too, not just Starwars...

• 1Picard

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Thats cool and all, never listened to her before maybe she knows stuff maybe not but I would look at it like Disney is behind the changes we are seeing in Starwars the SJW movement and alot of forced lol forced diversity to Starwars not KK, I think she did enough with and for GL that she does know whats right when it comes to SW fans, just doesnt have total power over Disney and simply works for em, if you notice their SJW themes are very present in MCU and their other brands too, not just Starwars...

Right as I have said before the conversation was more a "we need to protect our investment" and going over some sales numbers than "OMG SJW Kennedy".

She's not going anywhere regardless.

• 1Like

Rude

Potato del Grande
So what's 9 going to be about anyway? Rey and Kylo team up and rule the galaxy like the dark ending of KOTOR 1? Or maybe Abrams will get canned and Johnson can just do whatever he's going to be doing.