Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's harvested by prisoners of all races.

Or species, or what the fuck ever.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Ok, so poppyseed muffins instead of space-allergy medicine. MY POINT STANDS, GODDAMMIT! Do not speak ill of the dead.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
So, from reading that link, Han sold highly addictive drugs that people OD'd on. I'm OK with him doing that before ep4 (and being redeemed when he helped stop the Empire), but to have him running drugs again in 7 makes him go backwards, morally.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wait, did they mention spice in Ep 7? I thought he was just smuggling those crazy alien things from Prometheus.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wait, did they mention spice in Ep 7? I thought he was just smuggling those crazy alien things from Prometheus.
They didn't. I'm assuming that he went back to crack sales, and the monster thingies were just a different shipment. Maybe they should have clarified whether or not he was still selling crack?

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This is one of the most far-fetched, yet plausible fan theories regarding Rey's parentage and the story arc of of the new trilogy.

This would make for a fantastically original story, and it explains so many things that we've already seen in Episode VII including the name, "The Force Awakens." I'd say there's about a >40% chance that this is on the money, and if it isnt then guy should have written the script.

I'll spoiler tag it:

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Fan Theory - Rey Is Anakin Skywalker - Overmental

Every time the force becomes "out of balance" the force basically spawns a "chosen one" like Anakin, to bring balance. Right now, it's out of balance since the death of Palpatine... and Rey/Anakin has been recreated to bring it back into balance. The Force Awakens refers to Anakin/Rey being awakened. This explains the visions she receives from Anakin's saber, and the obscure nature of her parentage since she was also a virgin birth. Also explains her quick and natural mastery of the force in a very short period of time, after which she actually defeats Kylo Ren.

Luke wasn't in hiding, he's searching the Jedi Temples for knowledge on reincarnation as he knows Rey is another chosen one. This explains the look he gives her when she tries to hand him his saber. He already knows who she is and is reputed to say, "you are a child of the force" in Episode VIII.

If it's true, we'll get to see Anakin's true power without the suit.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is one of the most far-fetched, yet plausible fan theories regarding Rey's parentage and the story arc of of the new trilogy.

This would make for a fantastically original story, and it explains so many things that we've already seen in Episode VII including the name, "The Force Awakens." I'd say there's about a >40% chance that this is on the money, and if it isnt then guy should have written the script.

I'll spoiler tag it:

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Fan Theory - Rey Is Anakin Skywalker - Overmental

Every time the force becomes "out of balance" the force basically spawns a "chosen one" like Anakin, to bring balance. Right now, it's out of balance since the death of Palpatine... and Rey/Anakin has been recreated to bring it back into balance. The Force Awakens refers to Anakin/Rey being awakened. This explains the visions she receives from Anakin's saber, and the obscure nature of her parentage since she was also a virgin birth. Also explains her quick and natural mastery of the force in a very short period of time, after which she actually defeats Kylo Ren.

Luke wasn't in hiding, he's searching the Jedi Temples for knowledge on reincarnation as he knows Rey is another chosen one. This explains the look he gives her when she tries to hand him his saber. He already knows who she is and is reputed to say, "you are a child of the force" in Episode VIII.

If it's true, we'll get to see Anakin's true power without the suit.
That is stupid shit right there. I bet you liked those clone wars episodes with the avatars of the force too, didn't you?

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Agreed, that's not a very good theory. Sounds like prequel level BS. Anakin should never have been a virgin birth to begin with.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I Like it when the force takes on physical manifestations to correct and balance itself. The Exile in Kotor 2 for example.
Uh, is that something that happened in the MMO? Because in kotor 2 the exile was just a chick whose connection to the force was severed, and was gradually rebuilt during the game.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I'm happy if Rey isn't the child of any of the known characters.

Having Kylo be Han and Leia's son is enough. It makes sense, and it fits. Let just leave it at that. It's looking like she was trained by Luke, but hidden away and memory wiped when the jedi school was purged.

Rey's visions when she touched the lightsabre . . . just some strong jedi level connection when touching an artifact strong in the force. That partly unlocked her memories of the past.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Uh, is that something that happened in the MMO? Because in kotor 2 the exile was just a chick whose connection to the force was severed, and was gradually rebuilt during the game.
Not exactly, the nuance was she was so latently powerful in the force when the connection was severed it actually damaged the force itself. Kreia's whole endgame was to use you/ your connection to the force to kill it in its entirety, once she found that the force itself could be damaged. The dumbass MMO and the dumbass Book does come into a little bit into this because she turns into something a ton more powerful than a obi-wan/yoda type force ghost. I admit it was super muddled due to KOTOR 2 ending being a complete technical abortion since it wasnt finished.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Luke extracted some of Vader's semen and stored it, later to impregnate Leia with and produce a super jedi. That turned out to be Rey, which is why Leia and Han split up, Kylo turned evil and why Rey looks kinda downy...she's an inbred.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Luke extracted some of Vader's semen and stored it, later to impregnate Leia with and produce a super jedi. That turned out to be Rey, which is why Leia and Han split up, Kylo turned evil and why Rey looks kinda downy...she's an inbred.
It's the pulled back hair. She is great looking in the real world.

I hope Luke spent the time to extract Vader semen, this series just got more interesting!

Column_sl

shitlord
I still think Rey is Obi Wan's grand daughter.

He does say the parents aren't in the film, but he doesn't say anything about grand parents ;}

Even tho he redacted that statement later on.