Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
He needs a mechanic to check the viscosity and levels of his gender fluid, it should not be sloshing around like that.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Or maybe they broke because like most actors: They're shitty weak people.

giphy.gif

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
that would be a yes. Billy Zhee Williams

The 82-year-old actor revealed in an interview with Esquire that he uses both 'himself' and 'herself.'

The actor showed off his effortless cool by indicating he 'wasn't afraid to show that side' of himself.

While speaking with Matt Miller, Billy Dee opened up about his comfortable feelings on gender.

'You see I say "himself" and "herself," because I also see myself as feminine as well as masculine,' he revealed.

'I’m a very soft person. I’m not afraid to show that side of myself.'

Billy Dee didn't hold anything back when speaking of his late friend Carrie Fisher and current friend Harrison Ford.

Fisher claimed she had a three-month-long affair with the Indiana Jones star during the filming of the original Star Wars in 1976.

'As far as I’m concerned, I mean, I don’t care what people are — if they’re f***ing each other and they’re sucking each other, whatever they’re doing, that’s fine with me. I don’t care.'

What fucking idiot ever uses “himself” or “herself” about himself/herself? There’s no gendered version of “I” or “me.”

Fuck this gay earth.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't think he's even sincere, just trying to still be "hip" despite being a doddering old man.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This latest update was a real buttbanger (rebuttal) and is also likely to be the last relevant piece of coverage from Doomcock before release.

If a rebuttal doesn't interest you, definitely skip this one-- because while it has some new information and clarification, its mostly a rebuttal to Disney, Jar Jar abrams, and Lucas Film and their surrogates.

Fresh spoilers and information is there, but it slodges through a rebuttal for most of the video. He has a cleaned up spoiler video coming later this week with just pure plot discussion.

When this plot video comes out next week spoiler tags may be necessary as he's going to be talking very specific plot points in very great detail, similar to the GoT leaks. At that point, I could justify some spoiler tags since its going to a level of description and sophistication that may surpass baseless speculation and rumor.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I don't think he's even sincere, just trying to still be "hip" despite being a doddering old man.
100% agree, but what's troubling is that THAT is what is considered hip these days. There is nothing cool, inspiring or awesome about it and it's unreal to me to even read that THE Lando Calrissian is "coming out" as genderfluid.

This feels like a joke, right guys? Like, ....hahah funny. Good one Billy Dee. Because the character is kinda weird, and now you're being "in character" right? Right?

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This latest update was a real buttbanger (rebuttal) and is also likely to be the last relevant piece of coverage from Doomcock before release.

If a rebuttal doesn't interest you, definitely skip this one-- because while it has some new information and clarification, its mostly a rebuttal to Disney, Jar Jar abrams, and Lucas Film and their surrogates.

Fresh spoilers and information is there, but it slodges through a rebuttal for most of the video. He has a cleaned up spoiler video coming later this week with just pure plot discussion.

When this plot video comes out next week spoiler tags may be necessary as he's going to be talking very specific plot points in very great detail, similar to the GoT leaks. At that point, I could justify some spoiler tags since its going to a level of description and sophistication that may surpass baseless speculation and rumor.

lol, you dont need to spoiler tag the video, as it will likely say spoilers/rumors on the thumbnail and title. he also will repeat it before he goes into depth. only a downs kid would click the video and keep watching after all that.

• 1Dislike

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Anthony Daniels to JJ Abrams, "40 years, this is it??? What are you thinking?!"

Oof... she's worried about it ruining her career.

She's cringing no matter how you slice it. This is Game of Thrones Season 8 and the comparison makes sense.

The actors in S8 reacted the same way at events and red carpet when asked for reaction to the story.

1575367549669.png

The script must be fucking atrocious and horrific.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That really is bad. Almost all of them should have had excitement with clapping in anticipation of others watching it. Nobody showed that kind of emotion. Its a shame. This needs to flop so that anyone involved just fades away.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
Anthony Daniels to JJ Abrams, "40 years, this is it??? What are you thinking?!"

The movie is probably going to be a disaster, but this guy's autism and inability to read social cues is making him look foolish. This was clearly a joke

• 1Seriously?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The movie is probably going to be a disaster, but this guy's autism and inability to read social cues is making him look foolish. This was clearly a joke
if its a joke then somebody should tell Abrams, because he's sperging out over their reactions. i dont know whats a worse reaction, guys being pissed off/salty or girls laughing at it. probably the chicks laughing at it is much much worse.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I remember that, its a good laugh still today. Shows how not very smart Carrie was. That or she was incredibly blind.

• 1Picard

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
only a dumb bitch would be offended that men found her attractive enough to be fapworthy. bitch should be happy she was remembered as being hot for a few years. cuz after RotJ she really let herself go and her career tanked.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users