Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This is pretty solid confirmation of the rumor that Thrawn was re-named to Pryde and that it was decided against a Thrawn appearance.

It looks like Thrawn may not make an appearance in Episode 9 afterall.

1575163611925.png

This is actually good news, and would mean FIloni or Iger is actually looking out for the future of the IP-- not wanting to drag another major character through the mud.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Has anyone mentioned that the title of this movie really sounds stupid for the 9th and last in this series? One could almost say 'Skywalker who? based on the last two'.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
This is pretty solid confirmation of the rumor that Thrawn was re-named to Pryde and that it was decided against a Thrawn appearance.

View attachment 235408

This is actually good news, and would mean FIloni or Iger is actually looking out for the future of the IP-- not wanting to drag another major character through the mud.
Wait till he starts waving a flag. 🏳️‍🌈 Subvert all expectations.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You really can't bring Thrawn back without also bringing back Ezra, and probably Sabine and Ahsoka too since they went off looking for Ezra at the end of Rebels.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i just read an article where billy dee williams said that lando calrissian is gender fluid.

i just can't even anymore. i just seriously can't even.

source.gif

• 4Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
i just read an article where billy dee williams said that lando calrissian is gender fluid.

source.gif

Um, the way I read it is that BDW said that BDW is gender fluid.

Oh good, nothing is normal and everybody is stupid.

• 2Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Um, the way I read it is that BDW said that BDW is gender fluid.

Oh good, nothing is normal and everybody is stupid.
that would be a yes. Billy Zhee Williams

The 82-year-old actor revealed in an interview with Esquire that he uses both 'himself' and 'herself.'

The actor showed off his effortless cool by indicating he 'wasn't afraid to show that side' of himself.

While speaking with Matt Miller, Billy Dee opened up about his comfortable feelings on gender.

'You see I say "himself" and "herself," because I also see myself as feminine as well as masculine,' he revealed.

'I’m a very soft person. I’m not afraid to show that side of myself.'

Billy Dee didn't hold anything back when speaking of his late friend Carrie Fisher and current friend Harrison Ford.

Fisher claimed she had a three-month-long affair with the Indiana Jones star during the filming of the original Star Wars in 1976.

'As far as I’m concerned, I mean, I don’t care what people are — if they’re f***ing each other and they’re sucking each other, whatever they’re doing, that’s fine with me. I don’t care.'

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
ha, well i read it during an antihistamine fueled trip to the pharmacy, so maybe i didn't get all the details quite right...

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

source.gif

A tranny surgery gone wrong is really the perfect analogy for this franchise now

All that remains of it is a dysfunctional self inflicted gash wound filled with hair, rotting flesh, pus and blood

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Let's Go
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
A tranny surgery gone wrong is really the perfect analogy for this franchise now

All that remains of it is a dysfunctional self inflicted gash wound filled with hair, rotting flesh, pus and blood

We’ve come full circle!

0092DCDE-87D6-435C-A726-878CD801F342.jpeg

• 8Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 10 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It is rather amazing how much this franchise since the Disney purchase has broken so many people. It killed carrie fisher, harrison ford almost killed himself in a plane crash, it broke mark hamill, the franchise itself broke into bits and to top it all off, the manliest smooth black man from the 70s and 80s just revealed he sometimes feels like a girl. You cant make this shit up.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
It is rather amazing how much this franchise since the Disney purchase has broken so many people. It killed carrie fisher, harrison ford almost killed himself in a plane crash, it broke mark hamill, the franchise itself broke into bits and to top it all off, the manliest smooth black man from the 70s and 80s just revealed he sometimes feels like a girl. You cant make this shit up.

also killed peter mayhew

• 3Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Oh yah. Definitely a vile and personal attack. Absolutely worth the string of insults you lobbed at him in response and the ensuing multi-day meltdown you had (*are having).

Definitely not being over sensitive. Totally justified behaviour.

Will definitely put critical information in spoilers going forward.

heard a leak this movie is shit
That nearly made an epic pyramid. I am disappoint.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Garbage

Caliane

View attachment 235408

General Anthony Yates Pryde.