Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That's how the resistance has a fleet again after getting largely vaporized. Nobody's ever really gone

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Should we place bets on which leak details are true? Like make a list of the major plot points they claim and YAY/NAY the believability.

And then when they're all true, set the whole thing on fire.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Should we place bets on which leak details are true? Like make a list of the major plot points they claim and YAY/NAY the believability.

we could try, but izo and jive turkey would have us thrown in the rickshaw for ruining their new childhoods.

• 4Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I think the Swedish leak is true.
The stuff in the Swedish leak was in the leak a few weeks ago. Every leak just confirms the others and you can't really deny things like the Swedish film rating board.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>

That actually sounds fun. :)

Probably would have to make another thread with (SPOILERS/LEAKS) in the title to appease people, and do a poll with all the leaks and people could vote on which they think will be true.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What if the new trilogy was constructed by Palpatine to corrupt the series, causing mass anger and rage, which he feeds off of to fuel his resurrection?

On a side note, isn’t using the force to bring the dead back what Darth Plagus did and Palpatine stole from him?

I'd prefer they go with that over the clone story. it seems like the clone explanation wasn't popular. It was mocked by the fandom menace months ago, so they had plenty of time to reshoot and cut that portion of the Palpatine explanation out should they so desire to do so. And I tend to believe that they did, being that they are aware of the fandom menace-- as JJ acknowledged in Esquire.

But with this new life force shit and resurrection-- its possible that also extends to Palpatine's backstory for this movie.

Caliane

its all true.

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You Russian motherfucker you! I’m half Chilean but I only claim that on job applications and financial aid.

Lmao, don't let me catch your mulatto ass again trying to pass off as white

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I'm glad you have time to shipost while you are on break from fighting a fire, comrade.

That's not a fire, that's just the smokestack when we go faster than 10 knots

• 2Worf
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
trying to catch up on spoilers

so ray is the autistic incest baby of luke and leia? holy shit that actually explains a lot

• 1Garbage

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Russian isn't proper white.

Russia was founded by the Vikings and is the most based country in Europe. You have a Pakistani terrorist as your mayor.

You wouldn't know what white is anymore

• 1Popcorn

Chris

Potato del Grande
Russia was founded by the Vikings and is the most based country in Europe. You have a Pakistani terrorist as your mayor.

You wouldn't know what white is anymore
England doesn't have a mayor.

Russia is half Central Asian Muslims.