Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

giphy.gif

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Remember when there weren't constant leaks for Avengers Endgame other than paparazzi set photos, because people were looking forward to the movie and the people working on it actually cared about it?

This should be Endgame level but instead it's another Justice League.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Omg.... It's it's it's even more stupid than I could think off
Congrats Disney!!!
Bleach.gif

• 1Like

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
And now they can resurrect other people with the force.... Wtf??? Ahahahhahahahahahahahahah

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Remember when there weren't constant leaks for Avengers Endgame other than paparazzi set photos, because people were looking forward to the movie and the people working on it actually cared about it?

This should be Endgame level but instead it's another Justice League.
I'm pretty sure most of these leaks are coming from salty cast and crew members, nobody seems satisfied with what went on here. some day one of these people are gonna dish the dirt on the real story behind the scenes in production. lots of non RoS rumors floating around. like how Carrie Fisher would sperg out over her scenes, or how much did Hamill really complain when he was told he had to suck on green space cow titties. if they made that into a film i would be there opening night.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
You all are morons if you think this shit is even remotely true. How can you fall for this?

• 1Garbage
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I liked most of RotJ, never really had an issue with the ewoks. The rest though...

• 1Like

Cybsled

What if the new trilogy was constructed by Palpatine to corrupt the series, causing mass anger and rage, which he feeds off of to fuel his resurrection?

On a side note, isn’t using the force to bring the dead back what Darth Plagus did and Palpatine stole from him?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
SNOPE. They fucking named the ultra bad guy SNOPE. Kinda makes one tremble in fear, doesn't it?

its like SNAPE but NOPE

Anyways, I havent checked this thread in a few weeks but my Hollywood friends tell me this is the movie to see.