Empire
A New Hope
Revenge of the Sith
The Force Awakens
Phantom Menace
Rise of Skywalker?
Attack of the Clones
Rogue One
The homemade Star Wars movie I made with my action figures when I was 7. I had Boba Fett's ship and it was bad ass.
Boycotted Solo
The Last Jedi (if there is a hell for movies, its there)

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 2 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
I know RLM's entire shtick on Star Wars nowadays is how tired they are of Star Wars, but some of their comments are either pure trolling or they didn't pay attention at all to any of the movies BECAUSE they are so tired of them... I mean, Rey's musical theme is like the only noticeable new content in these movies and they never noticed it except Jay? Especially considering her theme is basically a whimsical remix of the Emperor's theme, which was a hint straight from TFA that she could be a Palpatine descendant.. along with her saber choregraphy.

Anyway, the video was fun as usual, but just like them I'm glad they're done with Star Wars for now, they have better content in other videos (Best of the Worst especially).

And my rankings :

The Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi
A New Hope
Rogue One
The Force Awakens
The Rise of Skwalker
Revenge of the Sith
Solo
The Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Did you fucking work on this movie or something?

I didn't even mention TROS in my post, dude. I just said it's odd that people who make 2 hour long reviews of each movie wouldn't notice the musical theme of the main character, especially when it's a big hint to her mysterious origins that end up revealed in the last film..

And I did say I liked their video, so I'm not going reeeee someone disliked the movie.

Check my rankings, it's not even close to the top for me either. Bunch of flaws in it, way too rushed...

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
I didn't even mention TROS in my post, dude. I just said it's odd that people who make 2 hour long reviews of each movie wouldn't notice the musical theme of the main character, especially when it's a big hint to her mysterious origins that end up revealed in the last film..

And I did say I liked their video, so I'm not going reeeee someone disliked the movie.

Check my rankings, it's not even close to the top for me either. Bunch of flaws in it, way too rushed...

is The Last Jedi so bad you don't even consider it a movie?

• 1Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Dumb mother fucker in here being reductive because of a music que? Are you fucking kidding me? Bringing palpatine back the way he did was fucking stupid and completely invalidated Darth Vaders redemption.

Fuck this garbage. There was no reason to make this series of films, but if you were going to do it, fucking have a plan from movie 1 to 2 to 3. Not decide 3 different directors are going to do this and get this shit out as quickly as possible and oh fuck Rian Johnson really fucked the pig on this one bring back JJ and he'll just make another piece of crap that looks flashy but makes less sense than a fucking Michael Bay movie.

This movie and this entire trilogy is garbage and no one gives a fuck about Rey or The Emperor by the end or what happens to them. The characters, with whatever promise they might have had, have been completely wasted with the worst possible garbage story around them. Contrast this with the OT and your feelings about the cast.

9 movies, with the first 3 being iconic. This will be a study of how NOT to treat a franchise in film.

• 3Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

Yeah I'm sorry brother, but you're in here defending this piece of shit and I just can't let this bullshit stand. This movie and Trilogy will get nothing but worse over time. JJ had one chance to get the fucking original cast back together and give them a satisfying send off and we got THIS BULLSHIT.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
18 minutes into the cam torrent - fuckin lol

You can already tell how slapped together this turd is

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Dumb mother fucker in here being reductive because of a music que? Are you fucking kidding me? Bringing palpatine back the way he did was fucking stupid and completely invalidated Darth Vaders redemption.

I completely agree with you that bringing Palpatine back was not necessary originally, and I'm also quite sure it wasn't in the plan at first. They only did that because Rian killed Snoke, and the villain for TROS if rumors are to be believed was going to be a character from the Clone Wars called Mortis (or his son), whom the dagger belonged to.

But Rey being a descendant of Palpatine doesn't require the actual Emperor to return, it could have just been a story about her dealing with her lineage, etc..

Anyway, you have a irrational hate for the sequels, it's pretty obvious. There is no point in discussing it further with you.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Darth Vader was the most compelling character in this entire series. He was a bad ass from second 1 when he walked into Star Wars. You have an entire movie where is he the bad ass boss, you have no idea how he's connected to anyone but Obi-Wan, and he survives the finale in a believable way.

Star Wars is the greatest origin film of all time.

Then Empire, wow, bombshells after years of thinking about these amazing characters.

Even with its flaws, Return of the Jedi completes the trilogy with an ultimately satisfying conclusion. Luke sacrifices everything to give his father a chance at redemption. The most evil bad ass in the Galaxy saves the day and you believe it.

Fuck off with this shit trilogy.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 6 users

Sterling

El Presidente
This movie being better than TLJ doesn't make it good. 1 epic movie, 2 legit good movies, 1 or 2 decent movies and a bunch of movies that range from passably mediocre to pure dogshit is what this series is. You have the original Star Wars that just hit the right notes at the right time and then Empire which is just amazing work. They followed up with Jedi which was still good enough that it doesn't just shit on what was built up. Then it became a mess.

• 3Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Just for the record I'm enjoying The Mandalorian, loved The Clone Wars overall (but sure there are shit episodes) and Rebels (same.)

This movie was bad and The Half in the Bag guys are completely fair with their criticism of it, heck they're nicer than I am about it.

• 1Like

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
is The Last Jedi so bad you don't even consider it a movie?

I certainly disliked it, but more than that, I didn't put it in my rankings because watching TLJ effectively makes the sequel trilogy worse than not watching it... I think if you only watched a 15 mins video of the main plot points of TLJ (Luke begrudgingly training Rey, Snoke's death, the Resistance ship ramming the Supremacy and the last few minutes where Luke saves the day and dies), you'd have all you need to go into TROS and it would feel less disjointed because you wouldn't notice most of the "fixes" to the mess Rian left behind.

I'm sure in the years to come we'll see some edits where they make TLJ and TROS into one movie.

Speaking of which, I've watched the so-called "anti-cheese" versions of the prequels and it's amazing what some heavy editing can do to improve these films. Anyone catch those? Found them on Google Docs a while ago but hadn't bothered to check them out.

Last edited:

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Finn is the only remotely interesting character in this trilogy and they completely ruined him. I really wish he was the main hero, not a "jedi." I guess you could try to pretend he is but come on, his role is a total joke in the last 2 movies.

I do think you could possibly make an edit of these 3 films to have something passable, but I think the stink is too strong and it'd be hard to ever give this garbage a pass.

"I don't want to say if you legitimately like this film you have a low I.Q., but if you legitimately like this film you have a low I.Q."

Fucking burn.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Also, I might have given The Last Jedi a pass if Rian had done 3 different things.

1. Luke Skywalker survives for a showdown in 9.
  2. Finn dies saving everyone.
  3. Film ends on the scene with Kylo extending his hand to Rey, so you don't know how it ends.
So actually yeah, I think it's possible you could remix these 3 movies to have a decent story.

• 1Like