Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Sensory overload now too Im guessing. Since special effects are no longer special with the advent of the CGI shit. If you look back and see all the models and modelers they had to make those SW movies, must of been a huge monumental task. Not to mention all the stop action animation they did for all the monsters and shit too. Now? You can even bring dead actors back to life, or make young ones look old or old ones look young, and its just not special anymore because were inundated with it.
Some of it is that it has influenced so many things that have pushed those boundaries, it just seems bland. A lot of comics are like that. If you listen to these podcasts all these comics put out, some of them will talk up their comedic influences, but if you go to watch them they aren't funny. I haven't rewatched the original movies since TFA came out, and before that it had been many years, it's just nostalgia really.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
If they wanted gay representation, Finn/Poe in TLJ would have worked great. It had build up in TFA and was a popular fan theory. Replace Rose Tico with Poe and have Poe save Finn and do the no consent kiss at the end.

I almost feel like it was planned that way as Rose kissing Finn made no sense and Poe's storyline made no sense, like they botched the script to remove it as higher ups vetoed it. Cutting the Holdo stuff would have made it a normal length movie and let Leia do the hyperspace suicide (makes more sense that a force user could break normal hyperspace rules and close that plothole).

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Men can’t be friends without wanting to suck each other off.

Men gathering for reasons other than buggery is how toxic masculinity spreads.

Men being friends is basically rape.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
imagine if they didn't fuck up finn as a pov character. whats the different between jar jar and fin? they're both bumbling buffoons that meet very important ppl of consequence by happen chance.

imagine if they were like, NO! we're gonna force finn upon you, if you like him or not, he is the pivotal POV character of the last chapter, b/c no one knows what the fuck is going on, so look at the 3rd trilogy from his eyes.

just keep him around, the millenium falcon is huge!, he tags along with Rey and meets Luke

then he gets captured by the guy that cut open his spine and meets with snoak

and then they send him back to the rebels, but he like machine AIDS or something and when he touches the rebel ship it disables hyperdrive

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You misspelled "shit"
the Sith Dagger
is written in an ancient language 3po cant translate, so they supe him up to do so. thats where you have his goodbye scene with the red eyes. it all leads to Palps
yes i spoilered that because these are now leaks, not rumor

• 2Like
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Does anyone have a link to this leaked script?
The one that got on Ebay? Disney got it back and the person that had the script didn't even know what it was really they tried ebaying it for 65 bucks. They didn't even read it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Something that also concerns me is that there are reportedly numerous versions of this being screened which has brought people to believe that this is going to be a fragmented mess when they make their final cuts, splices, and piecing together for the final release. I had read that two different screens had several different scenes in the final third of the film neither of which were good. That's just something I had watching on Mike Zeroh and then some reddit posts.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Turns out he doesn’t even know what the fuck all the headlines mean

Just about that post that, The man was the face of Colt 45 he was THE black sex symbol of his era. He actually gave a pretty intelligent answer to his previous comments talking about animus and anima but ofcourse he just got trapped by the word police.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
But will this one have a tentacle rape monster in it.
8217D8C9-35ED-45A5-8309-57EFD57B81A4-2690-00000223087D89B4.png

Mebbe?

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
yeah, I guess comparative numbers..
Revenge of the sith. 850m. total ww.
TWA. 2b. total WW.
Rogueone. 1b ww
solo. 392m ww.
TLJ. 1.3B ww.

I'm thinking $700-800m.

Heres last two years rankings. Its hard to imagine 1.3B being considered a failure, on the 300m budget, and fact it was the #1 movie for 2017.
This was before Avengers 2b, and 2.8b.

Failure in toys, and the themepark, yeah.

I would look at toys sale when comparing movies.

That's where you will see the damage that this new trilogy has done to the brand.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users