StarCraft 2

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gotta think of a new build where I spore my opponent's main... hmm...
Watch tlo's matches from wcs eu the other day, he was doing a nydus worm/swarm host rush and you can put spore crawlers at the front to help protect the swarm hosts.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Not sure how that would be a relevent ZvZ build since TLO's really revolves around the timings of FFE

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I don't think you will see spores sniping overlords anytime soon since you would have to place them into your opponents main, otherwise he can just fly them off the map or to a place with no creep.

Tenks

Damn Innovation all-kill on EGTL. Guy is too good gunna get Terran nerfed like WoL >_<

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, I actually stayed up and watched him take out HerO and Taeja then ended up going to bed, I figured at that point he was going to all-kill unless Alive could pull something out. The guy's a monster. Unless Roro or sOs have something to say about that, he should win this GSL.

Unless of course Bomber actually plays to his full potential...but come on now, he'll probably let me down soon enough.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Bomber always disappoints and if he doesn't, it's only to set up a bigger disappointment later. sOs might pull something out of his hat though. TvZ seems to be a bit imba ATM, so betting on the zerg in BoX series is a bit silly.

Tenks

Lol that is pretty good. Generally I don't care for fluff pieces but the Azubu and Hasu articles were hilarious.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
FML, Stephano will make PvZ unbearable again. Go watch him vs Grubby g1 in WCS EU.

Probably needs more tempest and pick the zerg off unit by unit, Hasuobs is probably happy.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Idra got butt fucked. Yay!
He should've won game 1... he was up 70 food with a huge fucking bank, and just didn't do anything. He could've thrown ultras and lings into that army and remaxed, there's no way Polt could've kept up.

It's like he WANTED to lose, that "Terran imba" shit in his head refuses to let him win, even when he's ridiculously ahead.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Idra is a joke, I just downvote everything related to him because he's isn't a player. He's a diva.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I never really got the Idra hate, always thought he was hilarious raging at events. Them I watched his stream.. Guy is the biggest douche, always blames his losses on something like "this guy sucks so bad that he's unpredictable so I lost"