StarCraft 2

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
he's really just the stereotypical angry nerd who is too shy to be noticed when he can't use a keyboard.

EG is pretty hypocritical though, they didn't have a problem with him when he won games and was an unbearable asshole. He was like that before he went with EG.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Read the release by EG why they cut ties with him they already went over that
I think far more interesting angle is Idra saying they still paid him really well, even though it didn't make much sense, so they found an easy way out.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm sure Alex has documentation of the sponsors complaining about Idra's childish actions and then boldly telling the community they're a bunch of fucks was, I'm sure, the final line to cross. I doubt there is much conspiracy going on the sponsors were simply fed up.

Tenks

I'm wondering what the future of the Widow Mine looks like in TvZ. More recently it looks like Zerg are just making mines look like an absolute joke. Not even life style ling micro. The new thing is to understand Terrans generally keep their mines on a single hotkey for pushing and just mass burrow them. So they naturally clump. Just send in some banes and hold position on where they burrowed and when the bane blows up it takes out a ton of mines. It feels like they're losing their umph recently.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'm wondering what the future of the Widow Mine looks like in TvZ. More recently it looks like Zerg are just making mines look like an absolute joke. Not even life style ling micro. The new thing is to understand Terrans generally keep their mines on a single hotkey for pushing and just mass burrow them. So they naturally clump. Just send in some banes and hold position on where they burrowed and when the bane blows up it takes out a ton of mines. It feels like they're losing their umph recently.
The beauty of micro, it's about outdoing your opponent, so good terrans will start splitting them. Just like broods vs mothership, zergs were bitching they lose them to vortex and it took a while for them to realize that split broods was the ultimate "fuck you" to protoss.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Looks like Stephano will drop out of the pro scene to focus on studies when his contract is up with EG on August 15th.

Tenks

It is amazing how much the Koreans deteriorate when they're out of the rigid structure of ESF/KeSPA

Tenks

AFAIK ESF still uses the same structure of daily in-house ranking games and forced practice structure from your coaches' orders. I don't believe any place other than ESF or KeSPA do that. ESF I believe just requires less practice overall than KeSPA.

Tenks

Wow patchzerg extraordinaire Vortix is getting buttraped by Happy's multi task

-edit-

God dammit and then Happy goes full retard

-editedit-

Then goes full amazing

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
There's something going on with Babyknight, so far he managed to make everyone playing him look a league below.... So he should run over Happy now, Nani should defeat both Vortix and Happy to advance in the end. At least that's how I thought this group would play out.

edit: I think I just out-predicted Artosis...

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
After watching Innovation vs RorO game 3, makes me think Hellbat biological property is going to get nerfed sometime in the future.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think far more interesting angle is Idra saying they still paid him really well, even though it didn't make much sense, so they found an easy way out.

On the other hand, he's a nerd who has done nothing in life but play starcraft. What does he even know about being "paid well".