StarCraft 2

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Playing random, I definitely feel Protoss is the strongest race. And it's not even close imo.

Terran mechanics are too god damn difficult.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm not sure why but I enjoy watching pros play in these online open cups and mercilessly shitting on whatever random terrible they have to play. I'm currently watching Jjakji dismantle this Terran with 4 reapers.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Speaking from experience, when I ran into a known pro, I usually got so nervous I played like a bronze scrub

Tenks

AM qualifiers for IEM were last night. Nothing too shocking except for Hellokitty getting through by PvP cheesing his way to the finals. Major's TvT is on a whole different level than his other matchups. 3-1 vs Polt and he was absolutely wrecking Demuslim on stream yesterday. But he qualified by winning in all three matchups. Then the on-again off-again man Puck qualified but again mostly through PvP.

Tenks

So many Terran streamers these days have a hard-on for mech it is making it hard to find non-mech streams!

Also, I'm terrible at this game.

Tenks

Except for 2base blink stalker all-in TvZ. Then 100% of the time it will work 100% of the time.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Do you make stalkers in TvZ ?

Early ling speed and denying pylons delays it so much, if you have the larva to just flood lings once the toss pokes their head out, it's going to fail horribly

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Once you are doing an all-in, every second matters, so anything the zerg can do to delay it helps immensely. If you deny every single probe on the map, so the protoss doesn't have any forward pylons, the push is much weaker, since you have to wait until the pylon warps in before you can fight. and you can visibly see him leaving the base and can scout the push much better

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'm going to presume that if you can make units from 2 races then the game can get rather easy...

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
I've been playing quite a bit recently. Mostly 4v4. If anyone is interested in teaming up some time feel free to add me. I am also happy to play whatever, including 1v1. Just don't expect spectacular practice as I play random and don't follow any build orders :p

Myrkskog 719

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Get erect Sid he's baaaaaack

MarineKing - StarCraft 2 Live Stream (Online)

Lol this is the MKP I know and love. On Starstation he went CC first, rax, CC and didn't make a wall or anything and a bunch of lings just walked in and wrecked some SCV.
Hahaha, fuck yes. I hope he starts back up full time now. I mean, I watch League a lot but I never saw him at all, apparently he didn't do so well. I watched him on Polar Night do the same thing, CC > Rax > CC, was a roach/speedling attack on him and he just never bothered to raise his depots after the roaches came in lol. Could have blocked the mass speedlings but nopppppe. Fucking MKP, so good.