StarCraft 2

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mech and Air were combined.

Oracle speed was increased to make it more "micro intensive."

Siege tank buff was to increase marine/tank vs. bio/mine. TvZ has become VERY fucking stale when every Terran is just massing mines.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
And mech still sucks since every race but Terran has ways of completely shitting on it

Maebe_sl

shitlord
HSC has been fun so far. All players making mistakes, casters very relaxed and having fun. Rotating in players who don't usually cast has been working well imo.
Might change going into the final stages when people can see the ? but I'll be watching later.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
HSC is always fun since they invite so few Koreans compared to foreigners. So you get more interesting personalities. Though so far of the 9 Koreans 8 of them got past the group stages then 6 past the next group stage. I also assume the top 4 will be an all Korean affair. I also don't know if I count Zenio as a Korean since he's terrible.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really wish they'd use a high performance computer for the stream with high details. It feels almost like Brood war on that detail level.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
How do the players choose maps and what's the format? Vetos ? Because then I can guarantee that nobody will play anything new in bo3s

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, not actually too sure. I'm wondering since they are doing GSL style if the maps will be picked beforehand? Otherwise yeah, we'll see nothing but Frost/Whirlwind/CK most of the time I bet.

It's also sad that Bomber is the only Terran. I really don't care to watch another PvP final. Hell, I think at this point I'd watch a ZvZ final since I haven't seen one of those for awhile heh.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, not actually too sure. I'm wondering since they are doing GSL style if the maps will be picked beforehand? Otherwise yeah, we'll see nothing but Frost/Whirlwind/CK most of the time I bet.

It's also sad that Bomber is the only Terran. I really don't care to watch another PvP final. Hell, I think at this point I'd watch a ZvZ final since I haven't seen one of those for awhile heh.
Then tune into Homestory
biggrin.png

Group stages bo3, semis bo5, final bo7

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, I've actually been tuning into HSC on and off. I always like how laid back that whole tournament is. Plus having all the players that got kicked out come and cast is pretty interesting as well since many of them offer good insight.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I saw that page but didn't read a single thing because it's like a damn novel. I did watch the interview on some stream earlier which they talked a bit about it.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I think it's good, sucks they couldn't find a better way to accomodate Chinese scene though, because that's like the only place where SC2 seems to have space to grow...

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
Ugh, I hate that game because of what it represents in TvZ. 15 minutes straight Bomber builds NOTHING,literallyNOTHING but marines. Goes from 49 SCVs to 18 without ever building another. That's just plain retarded that a marine-only MULE-based economy can actually be viable. Tense and full of action, yah, but completely stupid from a game-design point of view.