StarCraft 2

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Congrats Scarlett on winning MLG! Didn't think they had it in them!

oh wait, wrong trap.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Scarlett definitely could have won game 3 against Trap but her stubbornness to stick with muta after losing the hive + adrenal upgrade and lack of mineral mining when on 5-8 bases did her in. I think a Polt vs Scarlett revenge finals would have been more enjoyable than Trap 4-0ing but alas, consistency is why Koreans win in the end.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Copa America 3rd place match - game 2:

You've never seen a 3rax into 4rax into reapers into 9 marine production back into 9 reapers (at 14 minutes) into a nuke followup? Now you have.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's David Kim, he's gotta keep it balanced man. Two 2p maps, Two 3p maps, Three 4p maps. :p

Seriously though, foxtrot is pretty sweet, deadwing is going to be a huge macro map, protoss, swarm host, mech. Cata could be pretty neat, although I have yet to play on a 3p map that I actually enjoy since spawn positions can be so imba. Nimbus is cool just because I like having the inbase natural that can be harassed by air/drop fairly easily. We'll see how spawn positions go and see how getting of 2 base on the map will play out.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You know you watch too much SC2 pro when you open the stream and know who the two (Asian) players are just from their faces....

and god I hope HotV fixes TvZ, it's fucking boring to have every single pro game go mass muta baneling vs MMM. OH MY GOD HE MORPHS 80 BANELINGS. Stop faking excitement, that happens every single game.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Recently had the hitch to play again. Managed diamond in classic... which is about silver on todays standard i guess. Kinda scared being so out of the meta game tho. The HOTS single player was fun but i lost interest in the MP.

Guess i need to prepare my lube if i plan to hop back online.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The meta hasn't really moved too much in a year or so for HOTS. Just look up basically any build and it will be relevant.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Did 2s last night with my bro. This game still has the magic haha. Theres a thing about team games in SC thats even better than shooters. I dont know if its the possibility to actually be able to go help your buddy when in trouble or the fact that you can plan a strategy haed and actually feel in a team while your partner buys you time until you deliver the killing blow, etc etc. Good ol SC fun. I was suprised my fingers knew their way around the hotkeys after all this time off lol. Really is like piano.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
If it was posted sorry, thought it was an interesting interview, even tho slightly old, with actually well constructed questions

the guy should really write a book lol

'' That SCV moved funny.... UHOH , a 1/1/1 is coming. '' hahaha lost it there

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Watching MKP's stream I forgot it is impossible to learn anything here. He is still running the "How many CCs can I make until I outright lose?" strategies.