Starcraft: Remastered

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I don't know, 720p is a pretty outdated resolution.

Good thing is, this creates so much content to passively consume in the form of twitch and youtube. That I like.

Just someone get Incontrol a wife, so he stops dressing like that in public.
Remastered supports up to 4k, you're in luck, but I don't think any of the pros have that display.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
He is currently playing Stork.

Question even on Afreeca's site I am still getting stuttering lag that eventually stops the stream for a minute then its fine. Does that happen to you too?
I had to drop it down to medium and it's mostly fine, higher resolutions are clsoe to unwatchable. I presume afreeca doesn't have much international presence like twitch, so randoms tuning in from all over the world will have worse experience.

Also holy shit devourer drops.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I don't know, 720p is a pretty outdated resolution.

Good thing is, this creates so much content to passively consume in the form of twitch and youtube. That I like.

Just someone get Incontrol a wife, so he stops dressing like that in public.

I thought inControl had some stupid hot gf way out of his league. Did that finally stop?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I thought inControl had some stupid hot gf way out of his league. Did that finally stop?

Prosser? Maybe looks wise but she's a psycho religious person. They didn't have sex before getting married. Personally I think Incontrol is a decent enough looking dude with a funny personality that they seem like a pretty equal match. Every interview I've heard with her she seems to have the personality of a stick and is just riding the e-sports wave off Incontrol's notoriety.

With that said. The boys are back in town: "THE SHOW" with Artosis, Idra, Nony, iNcontroL

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Watching JD rage when he finds Best's hidden expo after like 10 minutes is amusing. He's human after all.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Then I don't understand what Khane is on about.

For whatever reason the HD toggle was not on when I was first playing and didn't realize it was a toggle at all. Graphics are definitely improved in HD, viewport is still small though as others have stated because Blizzard didn't want to alienate people who aren't playing remastered.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
But you do see more on the sides due to wide resolution?

What about 21:9 UW resolutions, are those supported as well?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So this quickly became my favorite thing I own. SC:R's music pressed into 2 double sided records. The sides feature the faces of the original boxwork as well as an "SC" for the 4th. I got it signed by the SC:R team and quickly put it in a frame. Now I just have to hang it somewhere.

20170916_172837.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Diablo 2 remastered ..? Saw that sicko who spent 3 years recreating it with SC2 map tools. Tristram something he called it.

Old Blizzard is real Blizzard.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I forgot how much MP in this game pisses me off.

Hooooooly shit do I get salty

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users