Starfield - Fallout fallout that isn't ES6

Caliane

I assumed he meant any FoH streamers streaming. other people are streaming right now yes. cohhcarnage, dans gaming, etc. stratgaming has a post saying he'll be streaming.
tangent is playing no mans sky.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
They aren't allowed to actually stream the game until 9am pst

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I doubt this will really be a "SPOILER" heavy rpg. bethesda games rarely are. but I'll still be vetoing any starfield streams personally.
I remember Skyrim was streaming for a few days before release and I enjoyed watching a few hours. There's only one chance for a bunch of newbies to explore a game like this, and an entertaining streamer doing it with a bunch of people egging them on is pretty good.

I'll probably be emotionally invested in whatever cosmic horror plotline this game has to totally shut myself off from Starfield media after today. I've know literally nothing about the plot but I want to experience for myself the plot of getting a space worm in my brain (BG3) granting me super old tech from superbad aliens (Mass Effect) that interact with some diety-level space devils (Warhammer 40k, Expanse, many more) as I fight for the valuable space resource (Dune). I love scifi.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Every Bethesda game and even New Vegas aren't spoilery types.

But some of the side quests, which are what really define these games, are much better if you just come across them on your own.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Uh oh here come the reviews. 7/10 from Gamespot :p

• 1Rustled

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The super space survival mods for this are going to be dope. Think of it Tuco Tuco having to manage air pressure and hydraulic liquids and energy and shit in your spaceship or it crashes.

• 2Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
hey Tuco Tuco

• Huge galaxy to explore
  • Lots of varied side missions
  • Satisfying gunplay
  • Rich outpost management and shipbuilding systems
  • Least buggy Bethesda game at launch

AI QA for the win.

Time to tell the blue haired unionized cry for me QA babies their days of complaining about not being able to work 32 hour work weeks with 6 hour a day breaks are over, pack up their tranny outfits and male milking room equipment over at Blizzard and go fuck off under a bridge.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Started reading that Gamespot one, but it was so rambling.

Sounded like the main story is disappointing, but the side quests are phenomenal...which basically is what everyone here has said is likely.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
hey Tuco Tuco

• Huge galaxy to explore
  • Lots of varied side missions
  • Satisfying gunplay
  • Rich outpost management and shipbuilding systems
  • Least buggy Bethesda game at launch

AI QA for the win.

Time to tell the blue haired unionized cry for me QA babies their days of complaining about not being able to work 32 hour work weeks with 6 hour a day breaks are over, pack up their tranny outfits and male milking room equipment over at Blizzard and go fuck off under a bridge.
If in the future you ever actually have any real info on developers using AI QA and aren't just making stuff up, tag me with a link , I'd love to read it!

• 1Worf

Cybsled

Watching a streamer in char creation - he accidentally made an Amos Burton look alike and chat wanted him to keep that lol

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
The super space survival mods for this are going to be dope. Think of it Tuco Tuco having to manage air pressure and hydraulic liquids and energy and shit in your spaceship or it crashes.
Will he use his foot pedals or foot keyboard or whatever that was to do it?

If so...

Lets Go Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I dusted off my foot pedals last night. I'm guessing I won't use them though. I haven't seen the ship combat but I'm guessing it's low APM, low-skill and uses something like VATS.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

If you are playing the gamepass version you can buy the premium upgrade for $32 and start playing tonight with 4-5 day early access plus first DLC when it releases

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
And - the only review that matters:

• 2Like
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
My favorite game reviewer who loves BGS games said I was his favorite BGS game so that’s enough for me. Wild difference in scores from some of these outlets

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users