Starlink - Battle for Atlas, Ubisoft's Star Fox

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I'm interested but 75 for game and then 10 to 20 for ships and accessories there is no way

Heian

Molten Core Raider
if you buy digital you get more ships I think.( not 100% sure.)

Child got it and like it so far. I tried a bit and ships control great.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Shit I remember buying Chrono Trigger for $79.99 when it first came out.

Gamers are spoiled these days.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Lol the prices! 75 for the starter pack, ok. But 24.99 per ship, and then 9.99 per WEAPON. Lol. Holy fuck.

Streams make it look super fun but no way on those accessories.

Edit: Jesus, pilots are 8 bucks a pop too.

@Dom So. Do you want the full game here with all pilots, guns, and ships or your OLED 65. 😜

Last edited:

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Lol the prices! 75 for the starter pack, ok. But 24.99 per ship, and then 9.99 per WEAPON. Lol. Holy fuck.

@Dom So. Do you want the full game here with all pilots, guns, and ships or your OLED 65. 😜

I was thinking of just spending it all on a ship in Star Citizen

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hachima

Molten Core Raider

To unlock everything the physical way it costs $253 but if you don't care about the toys its $80 to get the digital deluxe version. Being able to switch ships is a bit OP. Basically when one ship is low life you can switch and let it recharge and you continue fighting. No way I'd want to physically keep switching anyway. So its a $60/$80 game if you skip the toy gimmicks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Picked up the game during the target buy 2 get 1 sale (for switch), so far pretty interesting. Mix of star fox and no man sky. Space combat is pretty cool so far. Being able to swap weapons is interesting, I'm not very far in yet so haven't unlocked a bunch of stuff and not really willing to spend money of the toys.

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Bought the game a few days ago, I haven't played any starfox nor no man's sky, so to me the closest thing would be Zelda BotW. Wich is fine by me as Zelda was one of the best game I've played last few years.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I'm curious how you tie this to Zelda? I thought the gameplay in this is space combat, not ground hack and slash?

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So far I've spent most of my time on planet surface. Fighting on planet surface has been mostly close range combat. Then you have the exploration and small puzzle at guardian sites...