Starsector (formerly Starfarer)

Caliane

yeah, so alex imposed a new official forum rule of no malicious code... and..

this clown also supporting PMD.

Seriously, this is a game with modding community just INFESTED with furries, and anime girl waifu mods. you harvest organs, tactical bomb entire planets, can give a clone to a warlord as a sex toy. and these clowns, "rape mod is too much, and you're nazis!" lets commit actual real world cybercrimes to stop you from playing your own game how you want!

Grez

Molten Core Raider
yeah, so alex imposed a new official forum rule of no malicious code... and..

this clown also supporting PMD.

Seriously, this is a game with modding community just INFESTED with furries, and anime girl waifu mods. you harvest organs, tactical bomb entire planets, can give a clone to a warlord as a sex toy. and these clowns, "rape mod is too much, and you're nazis!" lets commit actual real world cybercrimes to stop you from playing your own game how you want!
amazing games attract all sorts of degenerates ;)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Mod drama always cracks me up. It's one reason why I support platforms that streamline $$$ being paid to mod authors. You have to be pretty goofy already to do a bunch of unpaid software development work long-term. When that passion project you do out of love and joy becomes something you hate, having no reason to not take your ball and go home results in a lot of mods just disappearing.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mod drama always cracks me up. It's one reason why I support platforms that streamline $$$ being paid to mod authors. You have to be pretty goofy already to do a bunch of unpaid software development work long-term. When that passion project you do out of love and joy becomes something you hate, having no reason to not take your ball and go home results in a lot of mods just disappearing.

I don't know about the sex stuff modders, but a lot of the other ones have used their modding to get into the game industry from what I've seen.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't know about the sex stuff modders, but a lot of the other ones have used their modding to get into the game industry from what I've seen.
Yep. Which is a super common reason a mod descends into drama. The passion project to learn game dev becomes an unpaid second job.