State of Decay (Xbox 360, PC)

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I got this. EgressSwiftly is my 360 handle.

Edit- Didn't realize co-op wasnt in the game yet. Game is alright so far. Seems like it has playability even as a single player game.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
this game is pretty cool. love the fact that when someone dies they dont come back, even if your playing that character. RIP Marcus! lol

Golt_sl

shitlord
I got this. EgressSwiftly is my 360 handle.

Edit- Didn't realize co-op wasnt in the game yet. Game is alright so far. Seems like it has playability even as a single player game.
Is there a mention of a date when co-op is getting released for the game? I assume it's just going to be patched/updated via DLC for 360 and eventual PC release.. would love to play a game like this with a few friends

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Is there a mention of a date when co-op is getting released for the game? I assume it's just going to be patched/updated via DLC for 360 and eventual PC release.. would love to play a game like this with a few friends
No release date, but they mention alot they want to patch/dlc it.

Radge_sl

shitlord
I just read a Dev Post about it. They haven't even started working on Co-Op yet, they can't start coding it until their publisher gives the approval. So it'll be a bit. I'm more interested in the PC version release date.

Golt_sl

shitlord
Just picked this up for 360, and I have to say it was worth the purchase. Already having a ton of fun with it, it would be almost a musthave if there was co-op but even as a single player game I'm loving it. The perma death is pretty hardcore too, I haven't actually died yet but a crew member was picked up by a giant zombie and ripped in half today, there goes our chef! So much fun

Kuldiin_sl

shitlord
This games gotten worse since the last patch (someone must have previous on MMOs).

Since last patch I started a fresh game, so far Im having:-

Zombies slide around instead of walk, and path back and forth for no reason.
Watchtowers no longer work
NPCs at 'home' dont assist, even when a feral was chasing me around the church. Although I did find that amusing, atleast until he tore me apart infront of Alan..

Hopefully they patch this, again, soon. Its a damn fine game apart from the stupid issues.

Loving it. DayZ meets a builder sim.
smile.png
Fantastic.

Kuldiin_sl

shitlord
This games gotten worse since the last patch (someone must have previous on MMOs).

Since last patch I started a fresh game, so far Im having:-

Zombies slide around instead of walk, and path back and forth for no reason.
Watchtowers no longer work
NPCs at 'home' dont assist, even when a feral was chasing me around the church. Although I did find that amusing, atleast until he tore me apart infront of Alan..

Hopefully they patch this, again, soon. Its a damn fine game apart from the stupid issues.
Deleted my save and started over again, this time the game works fine. Bizarre!

I love the way they implemented permadeath, you still feel bummed out but you (hopefully) worked on a few other survivors to carry the torch.

Just lost Marcus to a glorious death, somehow he made too much noise searching a weapon locker on a small room at a gun shop, which spawned about 5 zombies but also alerted a Horde that was passing by.

After killing about 6-7 zombies he was tore in half, wish I had a grenade to blow up with the bastards.

GG

Golt_sl

shitlord
Haha, just ended up beating this game - never did die playing as a character. Although it was annoying to deal with some characters being sick/dead when quitting the game and loading it up the next day (time still advances albeit slower when you're not playing). Lot of good times to be had, i only wish there was more game and robust options. Really looking forward to their next game which is supposedly a much larger and improved version of this game - I guess a direct competitor of Day Z or something. Should be really cool to see.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So apparently this has gotten released on Steam as an Early Access game. $20 right now.

Tempting. I think I'll put it on my wishlist and see where it goes before I decide to buy it.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I'll definitely drop 20$ on the PC version as soon as it adds keyboard/mouse support. I won't touch it until then.
confused.png