State of Decay (Xbox 360, PC)

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Lifeline is good, zombies are way more, because its in the city. Its mostly all military people though. Plus you have alot of military weapons, which makes it fun as you can fuck shit up. lol

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I started playing Lifeline, it's fun but less sandboxy than the original game (and obviously Breakdown). The increased zombies are nice but it's not done very well. Early today I stopped my truck in an area with no zombies around to get some camp package thing, I run over ten feet and get it and turn around and there is a juggernaut literally standing on top of my truck. The game pushes the idea that there are a ton of zombies in the city but the hard 'danger zone' borders are so hamfisted it's silly. Plus the map is deceptively small. Unless it unlocks later I was able to pretty much explore everything in the first few missions.

I haven't beaten it yet so I don't know how it ends, but I think I'd like it more if the game centered around there being a finite but massively dense number of zombies inside the city and you were a leftover military force tasked with cleaning up the city and making it safe or something.