Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Sulrn

Deuces
Finished out my xbox360 backlog and starting to find good deals on the few ps3 titles I want to try. Should I just do the last of us bundle or is the second hand ps3 market fairly reliable?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Finished out my xbox360 backlog and starting to find good deals on the few ps3 titles I want to try. Should I just do the last of us bundle or is the second hand ps3 market fairly reliable?
Make sure you get one of the slim versions if you go used, otherwise there's a decent chance of some YLoD problems.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
All batman Arkham games are 75% off just snagged Arkham city. Holy shit game is fun so far.

How is the last remnant? only 3.99 atm

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nice deal, wonder if they're getting Bound by Flame on time, would love some B2G1 with it.

spronk

FPS noob
infamous for ps4
??
??

sucks watchdogs won't be out on time, that woulda been an easy one. i wonder if it'll work for pre-orders

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bound by Flame is a week from Tuesday so if they're stocking it, it'll work also no indication of having to stick to one brand.

Sulrn

Deuces
Incase anyone wanted to know, again. Target is purportedly running a Buy 2 get on free deal on video games from 6 Apr - 12 Apr 14.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
gog.com

9JvTQa8.png

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Daedalic is having a good sale this weekend. Blackguards is definitely worth picking up for $20. The story and characters aren't all that great, but the combat (which is 90% of the game) is fantastic.

Daedalic Weekend Deal

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion is 75% off on Steam if anyone doesn't have it, 39.99 normally.

Pretty good game on it's own, but if you're a Star Trek nerd like me, there is a great mod for it that turns it into successor to theStar Trek ArmadaSeries. (Mod is really well done.)

(Also tons of mods for this game, too. BSG, Star Wars, Star Gate ect---whatever your favorite series, it's probably got a mod for it.)

faille

Molten Core Raider
Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion is 75% off on Steam if anyone doesn't have it, 39.99 normally.

Pretty good game on it's own, but if you're a Star Trek nerd like me, there is a great mod for it that turns it into successor to theStar Trek ArmadaSeries. (Mod is really well done.)

(Also tons of mods for this game, too. BSG, Star Wars, Star Gate ect---whatever your favorite series, it's probably got a mod for it.)
Mods is pretty cool. Wish I had a clue how to play. Seems to be very micro managy with so many things to keep track of and build up simultaneously.