Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yes, not a perfect game but it's alright to play and the story is pretty good, but obviously the most impressive part about it is the fucking amazing art.
GameComic82.jpg

Forbin_sl

shitlord
I have a extra code for Fez from Humble Bundle if anyone wants it, send me a PM.

oh, i also have a old ass code for Serious Sam 3: BFE that up for grabs but i doubt anyone would want it

Izo

Tranny Chaser
free copy of avencast rise of the mage (steam key) from gmg, need to login with your gmg/playfire account or register
GMG Free Game Giveaway
You just missed this one!

We've had a massive response to our free game giveaway and we want to ensure that everybody who has already taken part receive their free game. As a result, we have temporarily suspended registration.

But don't worry, Green Man Gaming will be running another free game giveaway very soon - follow us below to get the low-down on this and other great promotions.
Damnit.

Cybsled

RPGMaker VX Ace is only $17 bucks until Friday (normally 60 or 70). They are also making it part of the workshop, so players can
offer homegrown art, music, and modules. I've already seen some Cthulu and Baulder's Gate style art packs if you want to make non-anime stuff.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
RPGMaker VX Ace is only $17 bucks until Friday (normally 60 or 70). They are also making it part of the workshop, so players can
offer homegrown art, music, and modules. I've already seen some Cthulu and Baulder's Gate style art packs if you want to make non-anime stuff.
So are these games for real to make a real game? or is it mainly like a minecraft for RPGs where it's nothing really that serious?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I want typing of the dead but already own like everything else in that bundle. 1st world gamer problems :l

It's one key for each tier by the way, if anyone is curious.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Steam doing a Rockstar sale this weekend.

LA Noire + Bundle for $7.49
GTA 3, 4, Liberty City, San Andreas, and Vice City for $9.99
Max Payne 1-3 for $9.89

Plus 3 other random games I know nothing about (Bully, Midnight Club II, Manhunt).

I'll definitely pick up the GTA games. Played most of those on Playstation. I spent so much damn time playing Vice City. Definitely worth $10.

Troll_sl

shitlord
One Way Heroics. Go buy it. It's a neat little rogue-like. Only $3.50.

The world is randomly generated. Constantly scrolls left (you always have to move "eastwards"). Lots of classes to unlock. Not an easy game, but lots of fun little ideas. Not as shallow as it seems at first glance. You will die. Definitely worth that pricetag.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I purchased nba2k14 for PC when it was on sale last week. Downloaded it and started it up and was a bit underwhelmed by the pixelated textures. Did some research on it, apparently the PC version is using the old 360 engine but the xbone and ps4 are using the next gen engine lol. WTF?