Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You obviously need a budget, TecKnoe. Save up for a better controller. Have you trid YNAB? I hear it's on sale from time to time on steam. Not right now though.

idk where to put this and I don't want to make a new thread but I just got this wireless adapter thing for my pc for my xbro controller, and after I downloaded the drivers and all that the controller does not seem to wanna connect to the adapter and get recognized anyone have any issues?

followed this
How to Set Up an Xbox Controller for a PC

everything installs just fine but when I press both buttons to get them to connect to eachother but nada.
Had the same problem when I got mine. This should work:

1.Right click on Computer
2.Go to Properties
3.Click on Device Manager
4.Right click on the Unidentified Device
5.Go to Properties
6.Go to the Drive tab
7.Click on "Update Driver"
8.Browse my computer for driver software
9.Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
10.Microsoft Common Controller for Window Class
11."Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows"
12.Update Driver Warning
13.Click Yes

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
You obviously need a budget, TecKnoe. Save up for a better controller. Have you trid YNAB? I hear it's on sale from time to time on steam. Not right now though.
but why, my xbox 360 controller works just fine, I just need the adapter to recognize it and sync up, the things are cheap like 10 bucks, I don't wanna buy a whole new controller for like 40-50, when theres a 10 dollar option that works for most people =/

thanks for the info chickenpants when I get home im gonna give that a go.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Due to the rampant fedoring going on on this board im not sure i wanna see that video.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I (thankfully) don't see a thread in the movie house for this movie. Well, the real one anyway. So I'll ask here. Someone ask their wife or girlfriend that read the book if the receptionist ever gets it on, because she's an actress that I like quite a bit, and I'd enjoy seeing her get freaky again.

Also, that video was hilarious. The blatant lack of effort on stuff like the talking and kissing in particular were great.

spronk

FPS noob
SteamLeft

it would take you 224 days, 14 minutes of gameplay to complete your steam library

frown.png

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
It would take you...
8800 continuous hours
1 year,1 day,16 hours,51 minutes
of gameplay to complete your Steam library

Calling bullshit, how could it know how long it would take me to complete ETS2, Train Sim 2015, Flight Sim or X-Plane?

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Someone either arbitrarily coded in their estimates, or set up some sort of algorithm?

Or this is the beginnings of Skynet, and we're all dead within a year. Probably the latter.

spronk

FPS noob
if you have a lot of gamestop credit by the way, pc version of gat out of hell is $5 on gamestop right now normally $19.99. hasn't released yet, coming out this tuesday. probably a price mistake and orders will get cancelled
Download Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - Digital Download for PC | GameStop

best buy is selling the console version (ps4/xbone) for $49.99 but it also includes the full SR4 game, and you get a $10 gc. With GCU it'd drop to $40 plus $10 gc

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No one should ever be surprised when they lose access to a game bought from G2A or their ilk. The only surprising thing is that Ubisoft is the only major publisher that bans their keys on a regular basis.

Column_sl

shitlord
Never had anything revoked from G2A yet, and have 10 games from them.

It also doesn't look like all Ubisoft games because my Shadows, and FC4 still works fine.

Tip for G2A, is just use the listed price they advertise. Never go for sellers under their advertised price.