Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Kind of sucks that Dota2 and TF2 are hidden by Steam. Would love to see the comparisons but that likely applies to 99% of everyone else who'd want to use that data for other purposes. I have Gary's Mod but honestly not a single clue what it is or if it is even installed. Funny seeing so many 2 - 5 year old games in the top 10, though.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Good to see Skyrim is number 5. Civ 5 was handed out for free with some no-brainer purchase a year or two ago, which might account for its ranking. Might have been a GMG deal, but I was quite surprised since it was a fairly recent game, comparatively.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
This weeks Humble Bundle is a brilliant set of PC versions of tabletop board games.

rrr_img_94451.jpg

Humble Weekly Bundle: Tabletops (pay what you want and help charity)

All expansions included..

Catan has ?Seafarers? and ?Cities & Knights,?

The Ticket to Ride Complete Pack includes the following DLC:

Ticket to Ride Europe
Ticket to Ride Switzerland
Ticket to Ride USA 1910
Ticket to Ride Legendary Asia

The Small World 2 Complete Pack includes the following DLC:

Small World 2: Be Not Afraid?
Small World 2: Cursed
Small World 2: Great Dames

etc

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Humble Origin Bundle 2 (pay what you want and help charity)

This one isn't as good, it doesn't even comes with the DLC's for Dragon Age or ME2.
It's early. 99% of the time when it's obvious they forgot something, it's because they add it later to "Sweeten the deal". There's about 50 games from Humble Bundles that I've missed because I used my keys on day 1 and never bothered to return later in the week to redeem the rest.

Even if they don't add it, it's 5 bucks for what was probably 500 dollars in games when they were released.

spronk

FPS noob
the origin humble bundle is a single origin key so if you wanna share games with a friend or something that won't happen. i already had a few of them (bejeweled, peggle, DA1 & 2) and it just gave me an extra copy of each in my origin library, dont think i can even gift them or anything its pretty weird

Jait

Molten Core Raider
the origin humble bundle is a single origin key so if you wanna share games with a friend or something that won't happen. i already had a few of them (bejeweled, peggle, DA1 & 2) and it just gave me an extra copy of each in my origin library, dont think i can even gift them or anything its pretty weird
When you buy it there's a button to have it sent individually for gifts.

Also if you go to your library on their webpage you should have Steam keys for 4-5 of the games to give away too.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I own all the steam key versions of the Origin bundle so I have a spare key for DA:O, ME2 and Dead Space 2. Shoot me a PM if anyone wants (one per customer).

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Bought the Origin bundle and only realized after the fact that several of the games don't have Steam keys. Jimmies rustled.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Did anyone else get an email from Steam today saying FarCry 4 was -135% off and that the game would cost negative amounts of money? I'm hoping they realized I'm poor and are trying to pay me to play their game.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Humble Origin Bundle 2 (pay what you want and help charity)
Latest humbleORIGINbundle, $4.93 this moment.
Dragon AgeT: Origins
PEGGLET
Dead SpaceT 2
MEDAL OF HONOR ALLIED ASSAULTT WAR CHEST
Command & ConquerT Generals + Zero Hour
PLANTS VS. ZOMBIEST GARDEN WARFARE
Dragon AgeT II
BEJEWELEDT 3
Mass EffectT 2

EDIT - additional games:
SimCity 2000T Special Edition
WING COMMANDER 3T: HEART OF THE TIGER
WING COMMANDERT IV: THE PRICE OF FREEDOM
Ultima VII The Complete Edition

Not bad. Shame only a few are for Steam.