Steam Deals and Digital Sales

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Sony is having a flash sale on PS4/PS3/Vita/PSP and whatnot, things like Mega Man X4 and X5, Wild Arms1&2 for $0.90. Having trouble connecting on my Vita to actually *buy* anything (getting a general network fault lol), but if their store comes up I'll definitely buy

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
There are some good deals there. Tokyo Jungle is ugly, clunky and awkward as hell, but damned if I don't love that shit. Quirky and endearing, it's definitely worth a buck.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I picked up Valkyria Chronicles. I want Alien:Isolation but I'm hoping for a GOTY edition so I can get all the DLC in one package that's a little cheaper.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
That sega deal is pretty neat I guess, but there's a lot of games that were terribad on the genesis that are included. I picked up a different sega deal for the genesis stuff, Sega Genesis and Master Drive Classics or whatever. Has the three genesis Phantay Stars, Golden Axe 3, Vectorman 2 and Steets of Rage 3. Oh and Beyond Oasis, which was a great little game. I think it was 3.50 and I skipped a lot of the shit games I would never play hah.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If you've been waiting to pull the plug on Alien Isolation, today's your day. 75% off on Steam, with all but 1 dlc 50% off. That one is the newest I think. Its full price (8 bucks)

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I loved it dude. Its fantastic.
I have no idea why I bought it, I hate stealth games with a passion, and have really REALLY shitty luck with it. Doesn't help that the alien randomly SPRINTS, usually right at me despite how quiet I am. Always right before a save too. REALLY annoying, I think I'll pussy out and change it to Easy
mad.png

Goddamn stealth games ;\

But the atmosphere is top notch, feels like you're in an Alien movie. Still not as good as Alien vs Predator for the Atari Jaguar, though only like 10 people played that
wink.png

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I have no idea why I bought it, I hate stealth games with a passion, and have really REALLY shitty luck with it. Doesn't help that the alien randomly SPRINTS, usually right at me despite how quiet I am. Always right before a save too. REALLY annoying, I think I'll pussy out and change it to Easy
mad.png

Goddamn stealth games ;\

But the atmosphere is top notch, feels like you're in an Alien movie. Still not as good as Alien vs Predator for the Atari Jaguar, though only like 10 people played that
wink.png
I'm pretty sure my balls were in my throat for 95% or more of the game, tbh.

I'm a pretty big stealth game fan though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Has anyone played This War of Mine? A couple friends of mine recommended it but when I watched the teaser video it looked pretty goddamn grimdark, which isn't usually my thing.

Rime

<Donor>
Has anyone played This War of Mine? A couple friends of mine recommended it but when I watched the teaser video it looked pretty goddamn grimdark, which isn't usually my thing.
It absolutely is incredibly grimdark. But that is the point. It is a country torn apart by war and you are playing a small group of people who are trying to survive.

And acts have consequences. Horrible. Horrible consequences. *Sobs quietly in the corner*

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah sounds a little too rough for me. If I ever want to shred my soul into bits again I'll just dig my books about genocide out of whatever box I hid them in.