Steam Deals and Digital Sales

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
anyone here use g2a.com to purchase a beta key? was thinking about grabbing dirty bomb for like 2 bucks.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Not digital but ordered Bloodborne online from Best Buy, not sure if it's GCU exclusive but it's on a promotional sale for $31.99 (PS4). Eight hours only.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Wouldn't that be an inexpensive house thus clearing more money for steam sale? The logic seems backwards.
He's dropping 'a ton of money', but can't deal with a steam sale. Either his definition of 'a ton of money' equals the down payment for a trailer, hence a steam sale could have an impact - or he buys every game on steam. Buying a house and a steam sale isn't in the same league where I live. Is it different where you live?

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
He's dropping 'a ton of money', but can't deal with a steam sale. Either his definition of 'a ton of money' equals the down payment for a trailer, hence a steam sale could have an impact - or he buys every game on steam. Buying a house and a steam sale isn't in the same league where I live. Is it different where you live?
No you idiots its just a brain fallacy I have in dropping a down payment on top of maybe 50 bucks on a steam sale. I used to be poor. Deal with it you fucks.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
No you idiots its just a brain fallacy I have in dropping a down payment on top of maybe 50 bucks on a steam sale. I used to be poor. Deal with it you fucks.
Have you tried the budget programs on steam? I hear they're on sale from time to time.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I wonder how many people on Steam purchased YNAB when it was on sale only to never install/use it. For whatever reason I find that very ironic.