Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
You should be able to grab Titan's Quest and the other DLC they added by going to the original confirmation email and just clicking the link again, it adds it to your download page automatically.
I had to create a humble bundle account and link it to my prior purchase but ti was easy as shit. Thanks for the infos +1. They also added DLC content for the Red Faction game which I got to add. This is bundle is phenomenal.

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
I will say to those that didn't even click on the Humble Bundle link that it contains Saints Row 3 if you pay the average price, like five or six bucks. Saints Row 3 ALONE is worth that. You'll get between 10 and 200 hours of enjoyment from it.

FleshStick_sl

shitlord
Titan Quest did Diablo better than Diablo, IMO. But yes, it did start off rather slow. Grim Dawn can't come out soon enough.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They key to a really great Titans Quest experience is to also buy the Immortal Throne pack. It adds a ton of stuff even to the base game like scrolls and artifacts, and most importantly Caravans in every major outpost which act as a bank/storage system that ALSO lets you transfer your good loot drops to another character. Why more RPGs don't do this, IDK, its an awesome feature.
That's right, they did have an expansion!! I bought TQ a long time ago, but didn't remember this.

One question I do have though is that I remember having to install a bunch of player made tweaks and patches to get the game to run smooth because the original devs all got fired or went out of business or something? Is that necessary for this steam copy?

That's right, they did have an expansion!! I bought TQ a long time ago, but didn't remember this.

One question I do have though is that I remember having to install a bunch of player made tweaks and patches to get the game to run smooth because the original devs all got fired or went out of business or something? Is that necessary for this steam copy?
The game ran perfectly fine on my system straight off of steam. YMMV of course.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Halo 4 currently 39.99 on Amazon:http://www.amazon.com/Halo-4-Xbox-36...tag=slicinc-20

if you do something with Amazon and Facebook, you get $5 off a $25 purchase. This allegedly expires today but I don't have a facebook account.
If you have an American Express card, you can sync it with your xbox live account and get a $25 statement credit after beating Halo 4 on Normal difficulty or higher. This expires at the end of December I think.

so all told you could potentially have the game for 10 bucks...

Lodor_sl

shitlord
My wife wants the new sims 3 expansions that finally got released on Steam (Seasons, supernatural etc.) You guys think we'll see them on sale before xmas, or should I just tell her to understand her place in life and wait a year until they'll definitely be on sale?
Sorry if someone already posted this info but they are on sale till end of green monday on origin for 40% off, as are over 100 games there right now.

That is over 100 games on origin store are all 40% off or more for another 24 hours or so.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Oh crap! I was just looking at the top games. I didn't realize the other categories of games that were on there! Sweeeettttt!!

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
http://slickdeals.net/f/5664836-Game...ts-12-10-12-11

GameFly has several PC Digital Download Games on sale. Save an extra 20% with coupon code 1GFT1112.

Prices after 20% off code:

The Walking Dead$10
XCOM: Enemy Unknown$20
Crysis Maximum Edition$6
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition$12
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic$2
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut $4

Only Walking Dead and XCOM activate on Steam, others I don't believe so. But those two are probably the ones people want the most anyway.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just an fyi, there was a survey you could complete on Greenmangaming that gave you a 35% voucher (not a unique code, so people could share it, but the survey is short and easy). Originally it expired January 1st, now it expires December 14th and is postedon this page.