Steam Deals and Digital Sales

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
Dunno, I want to buy it but I also want to wait till they add more.

If they add more, does it get retroactively added to people that already bought it?

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I saw this and my hind brain kicked in and had already finished purchasing it before my fore brain and finished considering if it I should. And I already own Titan's Quest. If I had been thinking I would have gave the key away instead of using it and wasting it. Although anyone could get it with 6 bucks.... soo...

Thinking about it I care nothing about the CoH series and I know nothing about Darksiders, Metro or Red Faction but Saint's Row and DoW look interesting and they have to easily be worth more then 6$.

Damn you Steam, forcing me to pay for my games with these evil sales.

kroenen

Regimen Morum
batman: arkham city GOTY edition is on sale for $4.87 on gmg:
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/e...ity-game-year/

use coupon code WINTR-SRVEY-42012 to bring it down to $4.87. You get a steam key, GOTY edition includes all DLCs and patches.

lol double post haha
Well its a great deal so it's worth mentioning twice
wink.png

wink.png

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm probably one of the few people who only own 1 game on that THQ humble bundle. Other than Titan Quest, all the games are new to me. Such an amazing steal for so much high quality gaming.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Green Man Gaming have Batman Arkham City GOTY on a 24h deal for $7.49, use code: WINTR-SRVEY-42012 to shave off 35% for a total price of $4.87.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/se/e...ity-game-year/

Activates on steam !
MFer!! I thought it was like Gamefly's system and it let you enter your promo code after you went through your payment details.

Charged my damn card before I could get my 35% off.
frown.png

I did this with Torchlight 2 as well... paid $20, and the very next day it went on sale for $10.
frown.png
I must love paying full price for games. FML.

frown.png

frown.png

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
MFer!! I thought it was like Gamefly's system and it let you enter your promo code after you went through your payment details.

Charged my damn card before I could get my 35% off.
frown.png

I did this with Torchlight 2 as well... paid $20, and the very next day it went on sale for $10.
frown.png
I must love paying full price for games. FML.
Yeah, I just payed $35 for XCOM befopre I saw it was on sale here.

Of relevance: FF XIII-2 out of stock, whatever.

frown.png

frown.png

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
What the hell is up with THQ giving away all this shit? Can't say I've ever seen a company do this.
2 things that may explain it:

1) They need capital quickly and software has a very little inherent cost, so almost all money generated is profit.
2) A lot of the games had DLC or add-ons that are not part of the pack. They probably hope you like some of the games and buy additional content.