Steam Deals and Digital Sales

moontayle

Golden Squire
I bought Borderlands Pre-Sequel & Tales from Borderlands. Unfortunately I assumed Tales was a video game instead of a series of boring cut scenes, so I requested a refund....

I find there is an overwhelming amount of crap in the steam sales, too much to bother looking through so I only ever end up searching for the handful of things I recall wanting to play.
Tales is amazing. It nails the entire aesthetic of Borderlands. Absolutely worth your time if you're a fan of the series.

Anyway, ended up with:

Borderlands PS
Tales from Borderlands
FFVII
ACIII
Papers, Please

The presequel ended up taking most of my budget. Worth it though.

Rime

<Donor>
I snagged...

Hand of Fate
Legend of Grimrock II
Sid Meier's Pirates!
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (All DLC)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Humble Bundle right now is for Borderlands. Pay over the average, and yuo get BL2 and some DLC. Lucky me, the DLC is the exact ones I'm missing. Picked it up for $6.14!

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The bundle is pretty awesome if you don't have BL2 for some reason. I don't have BL 1 but... nope :p

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I have all of that shit, but it's an awesome deal if you don't. You also get a 75% off the pre-sequel it looks like?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I have all of that shit, but it's an awesome deal if you don't. You also get a 75% off the pre-sequel it looks like?
Yep! Will gladly use that as well! If any of the DLC over lapped with what I had already I wouldn't have done it, but now I'm only missing the collectors edition DLC, so it was a steal to get for me!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My haul from the Summer Sale: Elite: Dangerous(very fun) and Demolition Company Gold(You get to blow up buildings up in this game).

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I didn't own any of them, shame-shame-shame, went for the $15 full deal. Thanks, guys!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
What is this Her Story game? For some reason I'm interested but it could be total crap. 88/100 metacritic tho.

edit: Eh, went ahead and bought it, only $5. This is interesting, in mostly a good way so far, but is 100% a narrative story or whatever and not much a 'game' for whatever that is worth.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's a price mistake, should be 40%, so if you want it grab it now :p I got it for 40% during the summer sale and played through it over the next 2 days. Worth it at that price IMO even

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
It's a price mistake, should be 40%, so if you want it grab it now :p I got it for 40% during the summer sale and played through it over the next 2 days. Worth it at that price IMO even
Discount is completely gone now. Guess I got lucky! Gotta love aggregate sites that email you when a deal is spotted.