Infectonator: Survivors
Killing Floor 2
Octodad
Shadow Warrior
The stanley Parable
Strider
This war is mine
Wolfenstien old blood
Some fine choices! Chivarly is amazing once you put a little effort into learning the combat and how to survive, I recommend knight with claymore or long sword two handed to start with, they are slow but let you make some mistakes in combat allowing you to learn what is what. Also knight with blunt weapon and shield against other knights is good times(blunt weapons do the most dmg to armored foes)

I grabbed:
Don't Starve Together
Dungeon Defenders II
How to Survive
Borderlands the Presequel +DLC bundle

Thinking of grabbing Ark but not sure.

Nocello

Golden Squire
Picked up
Wasteland 2
Hitman Franchise
Skyrim w/dlc
Baldurs Gate 2
Banner Saga
Hero Siege
HoMM V with some dlc
How to Survive
Kingdoms of Amalur
Magika
M&B warband
Rise of Nations
Shadowrun Dragonfall
Survivalist
Titan Quest & Immortal Throne
Torchlight 2
Valkyria Chronicles
Xcom Enemy Unknown

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Give Kingdoms of Amalur a fair shake. I personally loved it. Gave a real sense of single player MMO to me.

Thlayli

Lord Nagafen Raider
Civilization 5 Complete (both expansions & all DLC) for $12.50. If you don't already own it and like turn-based strategy this is a no-brainer.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Went crazy on this sale. Must be bored.

Enemy within
Witcher 1&2
Age of Wonders 3
Tales of Maj Eyal
3 older Divinity games
2 Shadowrun games
Civ 3 &4 complete
Child of Light
Legend of Grimrock 1 &2
Banner Saga
Transistor
Metro Redux both

Probably take me forever to finish all this but not going out buying again for probably a couple years either.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Only grabbed Cities so far, Steam wouldn't let me buy Grimrock 2 while I was in the US and not going to buy at only 50% discount now. Tempted to grab Metro Redux pack and XCOM: EW just before sale ends

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ori and the Blind Forest is only a 6-8 hour play through but damn is that game gorgeous. First game that I can remember in the past decade that kicked me right in the feels out of the gate & made me sad for a character I knew nothing about.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I bought Borderlands Pre-Sequel & Tales from Borderlands. Unfortunately I assumed Tales was a video game instead of a series of boring cut scenes, so I requested a refund....

I find there is an overwhelming amount of crap in the steam sales, too much to bother looking through so I only ever end up searching for the handful of things I recall wanting to play.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Spent less than 5 EUR, must be getting older. Most of the stuff I kinda want to play can wait for christmas and I already have huge backlog

Now if they release pretty cosmetics for Dota 2 on the other hand ...

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I bought Borderlands Pre-Sequel & Tales from Borderlands. Unfortunately I assumed Tales was a video game instead of a series of boring cut scenes, so I requested a refund....

I find there is an overwhelming amount of crap in the steam sales, too much to bother looking through so I only ever end up searching for the handful of things I recall wanting to play.
It is a telltale game, that is all they do...

penalty_sl

shitlord
Whats my best bet for a scary game to play at night? was thinking alien isolation, doom3, or amnesia..Not too big on puzzle games though would rather have some sort of weapons involved. Outlast looks decent too.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Whats my best bet for a scary game to play at night? was thinking alien isolation, doom3, or amnesia..Not too big on puzzle games though would rather have some sort of weapons involved. Outlast looks decent too.
With guns, Dead Space 1 and 2 are good.

spronk

FPS noob
alien, evil within, any of the dark souls. if you have a ps4 get bloodborne

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I grabbed a lot this sale I feel like, but didn't cost too much overall:

Freedom Planet
Strider
Ori and the Blind Forest
Shovel Knight
Dragonball Xenoverse
Homeworld Remastered
Dino D-Day
BEEP
Somewhere Out There
Displayfusion
LEGO Worlds (not on sale but whatever)

I've already beaten Freedom Planet and Ori and using Displayfusion so enjoying my purchases already. I would probably start Strider or Shovelknight next but Batman Arkham Knight comes out tomorrow soooooo that's next up. If it wasn't for the splurge on Dragonball I think it woulda been less than $50

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I went a bit nuts.

The Shivah
The Room
Hatoful Boyfriend
The Stanley Parable
One Finger Death Punch
Banished
Please Don't Touch Anything
Grow Home
Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition
The Fall
Contrast
Shadow Warrior
Rush
Slender: The Arrival
LISA
This War of Mine - War Child Charity DLC
Survivalist
Transistor
J.U.L.I.A.: Among the Stars
Plants vs. Zombies
How to Survive Retail and Steam - AUG'14
Apotheon
Besiege
This War of Mine
The Wolf Among Us
Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Hitman Absolution: Elite Edition (ROW)
Make it indie!
Hexcells
Creeper World 3: Arc Eternal
Nidhogg Store
The Albino Hunter
DETOUR
Out There Somewhere
Camera Obscura
Why So Evil
Temper Tantrum
Despair
Metro Redux Bundle

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I almost miss the days when you had like 3-4 games a year to look forward to. I am really having to make hard choices about games and which get finished. Normally for example even if I didnt enjoy it, I'd finish it. Torchlight 2 is ok and fun enough i suppose for example. But then I realized I dont miss diablo much, and despite levels and gear the gameplay was the same 3 skill/spells. Said nope other games await.

Worst is when I have multiplayers in old days Id dedicate day after day to. Good old BF2142 squadplay I think was a solid year of 90% of my gaming.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Nothing wrong with that. It basically means your quality of gaming is higher. Back then, if one of those games was a dud, you were kind of stuck with it. Now, you just move on to something you enjoy more. With all the deals and low prices, it probably even costs less all around as long you don't play day one.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, though still crying when I bought Metro at full price on release, now it goes for like $10 on sale. (That was the start of realization of how backlogged I was and started only buying on sale.)

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
Civ 5 complete + Outlast.

There was a ton of other crap I wanted, but I'm still playing games from the Christmas sale. So much stuff, so little time to play.