Steam Deals and Digital Sales

spronk

FPS noob
monday indie gala bundle is really good this week, $2 for six great games
https://www.indiegala.com/monday

i pretty much buy all their bundles every mon/wed/fri, my steam library is almost at 2k games
eek.png

Haka

N00b
I'd say no. Graphically it's almost identical. I had it at release and it didn't run well and had a number of bugs (quests not completing so couldn't beat levels) although they may have been fixed right now.

There are a couple new little things they put in but overall its the same game.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That's what I was thinking.

Elite Dangerous is like $15....that looks pretty good.
I suggest you read the thread dedicated before you jump in. I like the title, but the actual content is rather sparse. There is an expansion on the way due out soon that should maybe help with that. I dunno.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
kind of bummed i bought an xbone1 then i saw all the great ps4 exclusives im so tempted to cancell my order but the sales are over

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Dungeons 2 is on sale for only $10. It is far, far better than the original Dungeons who's mechanics was basically trying to keep the heroes happy before killing them. The new one plays more like a dungeon keeper + RTS.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Lately a lot of bundles seem to be for people who are too lazy to find the discs for pre-Digital games so they buy Total War (and 53 other games you'll never play).

The best bundles are for Steam games I'd never buy, but they come with 53 games I'll never play. So I buy all 54 and never play them.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
For those who have Origin, Jade Empire is free for a limited time.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I played Jade Empire so long ago that I can't even remember it. It would be like playing a new game all over again.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
GOG.comIs having their Big Winter Sale going on. Lots of deals on old Star Wars games (Jedi Knight's 1 & 2, Starfighter, KOTORs, Republic Commando etc), and many other games.