Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just asking man, I haven't bought or intend to buy anything. But I am keeping an eye out for certain deals in any case. I'll consult with you first. We're steam friends now. That's what steam friends do.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Gonna pick up the witcher 3 trilogy, seems a good deal and most of you are raving about it. Having never played any of the witcher games, should I start with the original and go in order, or are the earlier ones really dated and should I just skip to 3? Also, is the DLC package for witcher 3 skippable, or at least worth putting off until after I'm done with the base game, or should I buy it now for any revamps it makes to the base game?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Honestly, I would just read the wikis for part 1 and 2. Part 3 is leagues ahead of both of them, in my opinion. Part 1 is very rough. Part 2 was better, but still quite dated at this point.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Vinyard gifted me Shower With Your Dad Simulator.
frown.png
I bought like 4 copies when it came out, some to gift for the lulz and a copy for myself. It was totally worth the $0.99 or whatever it was to load the game up occasionally just so all my friends on Steam would be like "WTF?!?"

Don't buy anything you little hooker. Not until I gift you the plethora of games you get. Which will be this weekend.

PS: Have you played LA Noire?
Don't forget that Steam has the Anime tags, and Noodle loves anime games.

BTW: is anyone familiar with why the BGII: enhanced edition is currently getting shit reviews? Something about a patch that 'ruined' it? I was thinking about picking up the enhanced version and saw some sort of shitstorm about it.

Rime

<Donor>
BTW: is anyone familiar with why the BGII: enhanced edition is currently getting shit reviews? Something about a patch that 'ruined' it? I was thinking about picking up the enhanced version and saw some sort of shitstorm about it.
The expansion that they released for it retroactively applied to the enhanced edition available on Steam. It butchered the UI, made the net code insanely unstable, and there were all sorts of save glitches that came with it. I am not sure if they have fixed it, as I avoided the DLC/Expansion after the SJW shitstorm show. My issue was that it mucked up the enhanced edition, even without the expansion.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Save 33% on NEKOPARA Vol. 2 on Steam

Who the fuck buys games like this? Overwhelmingly positive, too. There's so many like this. I cannot understand the appeal at all. Are there that many virgins?
welp

Noodleface_sl said:
I don't watch it often, but sometimes it does kind of tickle my pickle, if you know what I mean
============================

The expansion that they released for it retroactively applied to the enhanced edition available on Steam. It butchered the UI, made the net code insanely unstable, and there were all sorts of save glitches that came with it. I am not sure if they have fixed it, as I avoided the DLC/Expansion after the SJW shitstorm show. My issue was that it mucked up the enhanced edition, even without the expansion.
Thanks, will avoid.
frown.png

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Save 33% on NEKOPARA Vol. 2 on Steam

Who the fuck buys games like this? Overwhelmingly positive, too. There's so many like this. I cannot understand the appeal at all. Are there that many virgins?
HuniePOP is legit my favorite Match 3 game, and the gratuity just is a bonus as far as I'm concerned. But I think sexuality should be added to everything everywhere so I'm basically the outlier as far as quality + sex games are concerned :p

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Just asking man, I haven't bought or intend to buy anything. But I am keeping an eye out for certain deals in any case. I'll consult with you first. We're steam friends now. That's what steam friends do.
Your gaming gifts have begun!

With instructions.

43 bucks left to spend on you for the loss of the bet. More to come!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You're a good dude. BTW I secretly messaged ut and told him he didn't have to do this but he insisted. If I'm eve r in your area we'll share a couple or 20 drinks.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
There was one game that I was mildly interested in, but it's early access. Yeah, scew that. No thanks.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Templar Battleforce is awesome, thanks for the referral. I don't know how they aren't getting a Cease and Desist letter from Games Workshop though.

Ut, Wolfenstein New Order was awesome so I bought the expansion, which so far is awful. Does it get good at some point?

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Templar Battleforce is awesome, thanks for the referral. I don't know how they aren't getting a Cease and Desist letter from Games Workshop though.

Ut, Wolfenstein New Order was awesome so I bought the expansion, which so far is awful. Does it get good at some point?
I have not played it yet but have it on ps4. Unsure
frown.png

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So, I've been waiting for EU 4 to drop and it's 75% off right now. Is the $24.99 collection worth it, or is that DLC just meh?

And the extreme version?

fFht9Qm.jpg

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Some of the DLCs are good, some aren't. But they do some shady shit where they'll introduce a feature with DLC. But if you don't buy the DLC, the AI in the game will still be able to use it, but you won't. The ability to improve provinces via monarch points was one example of this.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Some of the DLCs are good, some aren't. But they do some shady shit where they'll introduce a feature with DLC. But if you don't buy the DLC, the AI in the game will still be able to use it, but you won't. The ability to improve provinces via monarch points was one example of this.
Well I'll never be buying another Paradox game again.