Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
There's still some good there. The games at their cores are good if unpolished(unfinished?). Unfortunately, they have embraced DLC to the fullest. Some of them, usually the early ones, will features worth the price to the game. Some of the later EU4 DLC have been stinkers.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well when you got 600+ games in your library, there isn't a ton that I see are must get. Picked up some DLC for some games I'm current playing. I may get bioshock infinite since it's on the wish list and fairly cheap.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Save 33% on NEKOPARA Vol. 2 on Steam

Who the fuck buys games like this? Overwhelmingly positive, too. There's so many like this. I cannot understand the appeal at all. Are there that many virgins?
Motherfucker don't you go badmouthing my Neko waifus. Fun Fact, Nekopara 2 was in the top 5 rated steam games of all time for awhile. It's #18 now at 97.55% positive.

But if you buy it, make sure you get the Adult patch.

653610.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Motherfucker don't you go badmouthing my Neko waifus. Fun Fact, Nekopara 2 was in the top 5 rated steam games of all time for awhile. It's #18 now at 97.55% positive.

But if you buy it, make sure you get the Adult patch.
Where the fuck is the english version of the Princess Evangile expansion you fuckhead!

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Sorry ut I'll stream soma this week. I'm on vacation until the 5th. Was with some rl friends last night
All good buddy. Let me know when. I leave for vacation for 10 days on Thursday. Thursday morning you will have the rest of your games too
smile.png

spronk

FPS noob
Is Witcher 3 worth it if I found both Witcher 1 and 2 bad (1) and so-so (2)
yes. I hated witcher 1 & 2, have tried to play 5+ times each one and quit within an hour. Just hate the controls, slow story start, and all the weird potion crap. By contrast I find witcher 3 infinitely better in every way. Controls are fantastic, feels more like dark souls especially in death march mode. Story is way more adult and interesting, environment/world is fantastic and interesting right away. I like W3 so much I double dipped and bought game+SP for both PC and PS4. You can just buy the base game, the DLCs don't apply until you finish the main game (50+ hours) and the SP isn't on sale right now anyways.

I just restarted W3 and was reminded immediately why it was GOTY, within the first 2 minutes you see some glorious, beautiful titties. sure, its animated, but its real to me bros

Well when you got 600+ games in your library, there isn't a ton that I see are must get. Picked up some DLC for some games I'm current playing. I may get bioshock infinite since it's on the wish list and fairly cheap.
Pfft, amateur

YnL2JBu.jpg

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Is there an overview / leak of the summer sale? What's the best buying strategy this year?

spronk

FPS noob
prices are the exact same for the entire 2 weeks, just buy whatever tickles your pickle there won't be a better deal in 24 or 72 hours. the old flowcharts (flash sale etc) don't apply anymore

you can use the website (or chrome plugin enhanced steam)IsThereAnyDeal.comto see if the game is the lowest price its ever been

Sulrn

Deuces
Anyone have Dungeon of the Endless? Thoughts on it?
You have to enjoy rogue-likes to fully enjoy it, but at it's core its a fun dungeon crawler. I don't enjoy games that overly rely on 'roguelike' mechanics and can only stomach a few runs before playing something else.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
prices are the exact same for the entire 2 weeks, just buy whatever tickles your pickle there won't be a better deal in 24 or 72 hours. the old flowcharts (flash sale etc) don't apply anymore

you can use the website (or chrome plugin enhanced steam)IsThereAnyDeal.comto see if the game is the lowest price its ever been
Excellent. Thanks, Spronk :)

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
So my purchases, at (new) historic lows according to isthereanydeal.com:

The Ball
The Solus Project
Immortal Defense
Axiom Verge
Kalimba
20XX
The Long Dark
The Silent Age
Shadow Complex Remastered
Ghost
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

dangler_sl

shitlord
Anyone have Dungeon of the Endless? Thoughts on it?
It's good. Fun, quirky, and a good combination of shallow with a bit of depth. Better suited for shorter play sessions. Can torrent and then buy it if you like it.

My sale buys-
The Book is a Dungeon- havent played yet
Shell Shock Live- scorched earth remake. So far it's not perfect but it's good.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
yes. I hated witcher 1 & 2, have tried to play 5+ times each one and quit within an hour. Just hate the controls, slow story start, and all the weird potion crap. By contrast I find witcher 3 infinitely better in every way. Controls are fantastic, feels more like dark souls especially in death march mode. Story is way more adult and interesting, environment/world is fantastic and interesting right away. I like W3 so much I double dipped and bought game+SP for both PC and PS4. You can just buy the base game, the DLCs don't apply until you finish the main game (50+ hours) and the SP isn't on sale right now anyways.

I just restarted W3 and was reminded immediately why it was GOTY, within the first 2 minutes you see some glorious, beautiful titties. sure, its animated, but its real to me bros

Pfft, amateur

YnL2JBu.jpg
A former coworker of mine:

Games Owned

DLC Owned

Feel kinda like he has some kind of special account and gets most everything as soon as it's released for free or something.