Steam Deals and Digital Sales

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
This finally came out a few days ago. Fans of the series have been waiting years for the translation, and here it is! The third and final installment of the series.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Too bad there's still a year or two wait for the fan translation group to take TitS SC and the Third ENG scripts and hack them into the Vita version. After starting FC Evolution and seeing the differences there's no way I'd want to play the originals of the other two games. :(

Willy T

Trakanon Raider
I've got 2 keys for Rocket League after buying a few graphics cards for my new mining rig. Unfortunately, you can only redeem them through GeForce Experience. First come, first served.

YAZR-HNIK-QUHM-YOGH-KYOU-ARAI

HGTE-NYUK-USIY-RSFK-UZXC-MDZQ

Here's the instructions on how to redeem:

1. Install your qualified graphics card and update or install the latest version of GeForce Experience here.(GeForce Experience: Your Gateway To Great PC Gaming | GeForce)

2. Open and log in to GeForce Experience (Version 3.2.2 or higher)

3. Go to the Account drop-down menu and click “REDEEM”

4. Paste your coupon code from your qualifying bundle purchase and click on “REDEEM”.

5. Select game of choice and click “CONTINUE”

6. Log in with your game provider account(s)

7. Select user account and click “REDEEM”

8. Congratulations! Launch game provider to download your game!

9. For troubleshooting help, please visit our FAQ here.(Redeem FAQ | GeForce) If you are still experiencing problems please contact our customer support team.(Redeem FAQ | GeForce)

Oldbased

> Than U
I've got 2 keys for Rocket League after buying a few graphics cards for my new mining rig. Unfortunately, you can only redeem them through GeForce Experience. First come, first served.

1. Install your qualified graphics card and update or install the latest version of GeForce Experience here.(GeForce Experience: Your Gateway To Great PC Gaming | GeForce)

4. Paste your coupon code from your qualifying bundle purchase and click on “REDEEM”.

9. For troubleshooting help, please visit our FAQ here.(Redeem FAQ | GeForce) If you are still experiencing problems please contact our customer support team.(Redeem FAQ | GeForce)
Assuming you need a 1060-1080 series for this on my 970 GT which is about the same as a 1070 just older it said I don't meet the requirements for this game. It is checking hardware to verify you purchased the card it promo'd with. Thanks though!

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Assuming you need a 1060-1080 series for this on my 970 GT which is about the same as a 1070 just older it said I don't meet the requirements for this game. It is checking hardware to verify you purchased the card it promo'd with. Thanks though!

I have a 1060 and neither code worked for me either. I assumed they had already been used.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

Excellent! Thanks a ton. Redeemed the HGTE code. First time I've actually followed through with redeeming a code from the boards.

Will definitely repay in kind next time I get one.

Edit: Weird that it didn't work for the two posts above mine. For reference, I have an EVGA 1060 6gb SSC.

Willy T

Trakanon Raider
Excellent! Thanks a ton. Redeemed the HGTE code. First time I've actually followed through with redeeming a code from the boards.

Will definitely repay in kind next time I get one.

Edit: Weird that it didn't work for the two posts above mine. For reference, I have an EVGA 1060 6gb SSC.

This is the exact card that I bought a few of. I didn't realize they were strictly only for use with that exact make and model. I'm glad you got to use it though. Hopefully there's someone out there that will be able to use the 2nd one.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
This is the exact card that I bought a few of. I didn't realize they were strictly only for use with that exact make and model. I'm glad you got to use it though. Hopefully there's someone out there that will be able to use the 2nd one.

Actually now that I look closer it's giving me a "Region error" - it may be that it has to be from the same region. Are you both UK? and Oldbased Oldbased is US? I'm in Japan.

Oldbased

> Than U
Actually now that I look closer it's giving me a "Region error" - it may be that it has to be from the same region. Are you both UK? and Oldbased Oldbased is US? I'm in Japan.
US. Didn't give me a region error but a You do not meet the purchase hardware requirements to use this code or something along those lines.