Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Installed Fell Seal yesterday, now sitting at 18 hours played.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I have an extra Fell Seal, if someone wants it shoot me a PM. Anyone that likes FFT or Ogre Tactics will like it.

Edit: Key gone

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Installed Fell Seal yesterday, now sitting at 18 hours played.

It will get even better in the near future. They have a base game update coming adding a bunch of new gear, modification support, QOL/UI improvements. There's a new DLC in the works too, adding beastmaster class with pets, and adding in controllable monsters. I'll be playing it again when that all releases. try a monster oriented party next time.

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Really wish it'd go on sale for Switch, but it never does. I've been tempted to buy it on Steam (or just ask for a key here) several times but I know it's a game I'll be vastly more likely to actually play all the way through on my Switch.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Really wish it'd go on sale for Switch, but it never does. I've been tempted to buy it on Steam (or just ask for a key here) several times but I know it's a game I'll be vastly more likely to actually play all the way through on my Switch.

I’m as big of a fan of a sale as anyone but this game at $30 is hands down better than any of the $60 Nintendo games I’ve played on the Switch. That’s not a lot, because of the $60 tags, but I’ve played a shit ton of tactics games over the years and this ones worth full price imo. It really is the closest thing to FFT/OT since FFT. I didn’t have anything to complain about and I always run into something that sucks in tactics games, even some of my most favorite series like xcom and disgaea.

Vorph

I’m as big of a fan of a sale as anyone but this game at $30 is hands down better than any of the $60 Nintendo games I’ve played on the Switch. That’s not a lot, because of the $60 tags, but I’ve played a shit ton of tactics games over the years and this ones worth full price imo. It really is the closest thing to FFT/OT since FFT. I didn’t have anything to complain about and I always run into something that sucks in tactics games, even some of my most favorite series like xcom and disgaea.
Yeah, at this point I'd probably just buy it even though the PC version is $0-11 and Switch is locked at $30, but with the DLC coming out soon(?) I wouldn't start the game until it's released anyway. Hopefully it isn't delayed on the Switch like the base game was.

• 1Like

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Here are some twitch codes if anyone wants them

Dauntless weapon skin - 33sepk-9WXaxT-rFNc9j-tqqmYJ-YTMAqg

Ring of Elysium: Prime Exclusive Skin Collection 4 - GGPJGAAEnxVFmedB

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Latest Humble Choice

1588353370153.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is Jurassic World Evolution the park building one?

Technically, although I like to think of it as more of a 'release violent carnivores into giant crowds when you get bored of pit fighting them' game.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is it actually any good?

General consensus seems to be it's a bit shallow for serious theme park fans but it's fine as somewhat more casual entry into the genre. Mind you this is second-hand information from reviews and watching lets plays, I don't have it myself. It used Denuvo on release, dunno if it still does.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
yeah i pause my humble sub every month and i think i might just cancel it, between free games on the EGS and gamepass i can't really imagine any scenario where i will actually want games in the humble monthy. its ridiculous pausing too, they literally ask 4 times "are you sure? REALLY REALLY SURE?" and you have to pause every single month

Crone

yeah i pause my humble sub every month and i think i might just cancel it, between free games on the EGS and gamepass i can't really imagine any scenario where i will actually want games in the humble monthy. its ridiculous pausing too, they literally ask 4 times "are you sure? REALLY REALLY SURE?" and you have to pause every single month
I paid for a year, to get Pathfinder game, only to never play that either. Lol

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I love the humble sub.

By which I mean I love other people's humble subs, cause they account for most of the new games I've gotten in the past 6 months!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users