Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Seems good for people like me who like indie games that are a few years old. I've got a handful of things I'll grab under $10 each

Yeah. Indie stuff should be good. My deal is I keep comparing them to what they used to be and it fails in comparison. I used to double dip just to see games on PC. I suppose now with a ps5 (was going to do this with monster hunter) I might not have to since that runs 4k60 on ps5.

used to love doing that though. Price level for those just don’t justify it anymore.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
It's a little pricey, though. Games like "Shower with your Dad simulator" was just a buck or two. Shit-gifting had never been so affordable!
Yeah that one would be for someone really special.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
whysteamwhy.png
whysteamwhy2.png
whysteamwhy4.png

• 10Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
C&C remaster is $10 finally. I finally picked it up.

Black Mesa is $10 too. I'll end up picking that up next week I think.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Finally grabbed Iratus: Lord of the Dead. I've been meaning to snag it and somebody gave me a $25 Steam card for Christmas. I also grabbed Age of Wonders: Planetfall because fuck Gamepass going to $15/month - value isn't really there for me at that price.

I'm thinking of grabbing Ratropolis because I loved Slay the Spire. Anybody play it yet?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Finally grabbed Iratus: Lord of the Dead. I've been meaning to snag it and somebody gave me a $25 Steam card for Christmas. I also grabbed Age of Wonders: Planetfall because fuck Gamepass going to $15/month - value isn't really there for me at that price.

I'm thinking of grabbing Ratropolis because I loved Slay the Spire. Anybody play it yet?

I believe it just left Game Pass also.

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ah, it's that time of year again. Buying lots of games I will never play :honkler:

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I get every one of the free epic games and haven't played one yet.

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I used to play a lot of BF4 on PS4. BF games have been absolute shit since then as far as I am concerned. Been thinking about picking it up for PC since I just can't play FPS on controllers anymore. It pisses me off too much. $9.99 ain't bad.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

Ratropolis is a very fast paced game, which annoyed me.

I did get a lot of fun hours out of it though, its good enough.

• 1Like