Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Nope, I know of it though. Was never into the card games...
I’d suggest giving it a shot. You’ll know quickly enough if you like it or not and can refund it if not. It’s not like a card game like magic or anything.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Steam homepage behaviors have changed recently, it no longer shows games I own under Top Sellers. I get it, it's a storefront so why push games to me that I already own... but then it doesn't make it an actual top sellers list, lol.

I started noticing it because the top sellers list was shorter than the new releases.

1606198889890.png

What a stellar lineup of 'top sellers' ....

But if I click the top sellers, which runs that search, you can see why, lol.

1606198960878.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Assassin creed fans: is there any reason for me to play the non-numbered AC games prior to 4? I'm currently on 2.

spronk

FPS noob
not really, AC3 has some final Desmond / end of the world wrapups so its interesting for that, after that the games really have little continuity between them besides basically easter eggs. You can play in any order and it won't really matter at all.

I'd rank the games as

AC2 Ezio trilogy
AC4 Black Flag
AC Odyssey (play as Cassandra)
AC Origins
AC Syndicate / London
AC Rogue / Canada
AC 1
AC 3 / North America
AC Unity / Paris
AC Revelations / New Orleans
that weird side scrolling AC game
any mobile AC games

haven't touched Valhalla, I'd assume its top 4. I'd say always play a Ubisoft single player game 6+ months after release.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Autumn Sale just went live, though nothing showing on sale quite yet for me, homepage full of full priced games with a couple exceptions, lol.

The homepage layouts for the seasonal sales are so much better than the default. I wish we could opt in to some form of this in between events.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Gamestop doing B1 G1 on used games now including their BF prices. Includes a bunch of Switch games. Got 4 games for $76 and one was Xenoblade DE that was $42 used. Not a bad haul!

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
not really, AC3 has some final Desmond / end of the world wrapups so its interesting for that, after that the games really have little continuity between them besides basically easter eggs. You can play in any order and it won't really matter at all.

I'd rank the games as

AC2 Ezio trilogy
AC4 Black Flag
AC Odyssey (play as Cassandra)
AC Origins
AC Syndicate / London
AC Rogue / Canada
AC 1
AC 3 / North America
AC Unity / Paris
AC Revelations / New Orleans
that weird side scrolling AC game
any mobile AC games

haven't touched Valhalla, I'd assume its top 4. I'd say always play a Ubisoft single player game 6+ months after release.

So Brotherhood and Revelations are worth playing after I finish AC II?

• 1Salty

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So Brotherhood and Revelations are worth playing after I finish AC II?
That's what Spronk means by the Ezio Trilogy. It looks like for consoles you can buy a game that has AC2, Revelations, and Brotherhood all in one game and they called it the Ezio Trilogy.

• 1Like

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Cave Story+ is free on Epic Games
Cave Story+

Next week Pillars of Eternity - Definitive Edition and Tyranny - Gold Edition are going to be free on Epic. Very good combination.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users