Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I really enjoyed Frostpunk, and it does have an "Endless Mode" now as stated above.

EPIC's seasonal sales are extremely good, sadly the Holiday one ended about 10 days ago.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I really enjoyed Frostpunk, and it does have an "Endless Mode" now as stated above.

EPIC's seasonal sales are extremely good, sadly the Holiday one ended about 10 days ago.
Frostpunk is the first game to ever beat me. I couldn't master the first scenario despite having a guide to follow. and I beat Top Gun when I was a kid.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I guess I wasn't a fan of the heat/cold mechanic, and the possibility of fucking yourself in regards to building like shit.

I did ok, but then I started Googling setups and sure enough, there were a ton of perfectly spaced, perfectly planned autistic paradises that made me laugh. Once I beat it, I really had no desire to go back and try to get whatever achievements there were on harder difficulties, or to chase the optimization snake.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Frostpunk is the first game to ever beat me. I couldn't master the first scenario despite having a guide to follow.
53t.gif

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
GOG: is a good place to buy games as its DRM free and you actually own them.
Thanks for this. found some old gems today that I'm going to pick up for peanuts.

I was really hoping I could find battle for middle earth 2 on there since I can't find it anywhere else. No luck. Anyone know why that game can't be found anywhere?

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Thanks for this. found some old gems today that I'm going to pick up for peanuts.

I was really hoping I could find battle for middle earth 2 on there since I can't find it anywhere else. No luck. Anyone know why that game can't be found anywhere?
EA owns the game but not the license anymore so they can’t sell it. Have to pirate it.

• 1WTF

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I guess I wasn't a fan of the heat/cold mechanic, and the possibility of fucking yourself in regards to building like shit.

I did ok, but then I started Googling setups and sure enough, there were a ton of perfectly spaced, perfectly planned autistic paradises that made me laugh. Once I beat it, I really had no desire to go back and try to get whatever achievements there were on harder difficulties, or to chase the optimization snake.
That's kind of how I felt. I played through the campaign once and I did really enjoy it. But I was completely unable to mess around on Endless or do the scenario's and stuff. I think about it every once in a while, because I did like the game. But it feels same same after the first time when you are learning everything.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
there were a ton of perfectly spaced, perfectly planned autistic paradises that made me laugh.

lol

i bought it, played it once and never played it again. game is for autist whalepunk hipsters. fuck that shit

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
lol

i bought it, played it once and never played it again. game is for autist whalepunk hipsters. fuck that shit
I got a good 10-15 hours of enjoyment out of it. I had no desire to replay it after I beat it though. I was hoping the DLCs would add variety and replayability, but when I looked several months ago that didn’t appear to be the case.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Latest Steam Game Festival starts today, runs through 2/9.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kroenen

Regimen Morum
Little Nightmares: (Taken)
D7TP5-494J0-0T058

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Me likey demos!!

Such a good way to draw attention to the indy type game producers. I realize that recently I've spent far more time playing indy dev titles than I have those from traditional developers.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
For the King is a great game. Very underrated.
Agree, For the King is a good. The graphics are lame but the gameplay and mechanics are solid and make up for it.

• 1Like