Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
if anyone wants the Stellaris base game, the Utopia, Synthetic Dawn, Apocalypse and Leviathans DLCs, PM me and Ill give you the steam codes

edit: claimed already

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
$12.49 for South Park: Fractured But Whole
$17.98 for both Fractured But Whole + Stick of Truth

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Crusader Kings 3 free "weekend," ends Sunday (21Mar2021) @ 10am PDT

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
free copies of the two shitty tomb raider games, the top down thing but free if you know how to use twitter

follow them and reply to the tweet with #SquareEnixPresents and you should get a DM with uPlay code

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
It's easily worth a dollar, if you like 4x or strategy games at all. I think they fixed any issues the base game had at release and you might be able to play some of the huge mods, like Star Trek w/o any DLC.

welp Stellaris just totally sucked my life away.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Heh, I keep hesitating on starting up a game because I know it's going to totally eat all my free time.

I'm 16 hours into my first map, somehow did enough right to be slightly stronger than all the other empires except one, which I'm at war with. Did not know about the claim system. Ended up romping them, destroying hundreds of ships for very little losses, yet almost lost the war due to war attrition, was just barely able to eke out a nobody wins peace at the last hour.

Seems pretty hard to claim territory in this game.

Now someone is waking up, which seems interesting.

Once I finish this game, I'll install all the DLC and see what changes.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
each/most of the DLC's add another resource to track and a new win condition. I fired up a game with all the humble DLC and the UI is nothing like the youtube I watched to try to prepare.

I'm always having to tame my natural tendency to meta too much on these games. Last game I focused too much on research upgrades, kept on par with my neighbors economically, but was woefully under shipped when the shooting started.

Malakriss

Tomb Raider deals til Mar 29
$3.89 for a bundle of most DLC on the first game too

• 1Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
As someone that loved the original Deus Ex, but thought the sequel was kinda shit a few years later, are Mankind Divided/Human Revolution worth playing? See them on sale again, tempted to grab them.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I can no longer take any opinion you have on video games seriously from this point forward
What was wrong with it, other than it being old as shit? I got no argument for it really, was buggy as fuck in various places at release, and was far from perfect, but overall a refreshing blend of FPS/RPG for its time, long before the days of battlefield, call of duty, ect

Kaines

Potato Supreme
What was wrong with it, other than it being old as shit? I got no argument for it really, was buggy as fuck in various places at release, and was far from perfect, but overall a refreshing blend of FPS/RPG for its time, long before the days of battlefield, call of duty, ect
It was more the second half of the sentence. Deus Ex2 wasn’t as good as the original but I’d hardly call it shit

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
As someone that loved the original Deus Ex, but thought the sequel was kinda shit a few years later, are Mankind Divided/Human Revolution worth playing? See them on sale again, tempted to grab them.
Human Revolution is pretty solid, Mankind Divided is a three-quarter assed more of the exact same game sequel.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

I loved the original Deus Ex - its probably in my top 5 games ever. I think I replayed it from start to finish at least 5 times to try all different story choices.

I played Mankind Divided and Human Revolution once and never had the desire to play them again. As a matter of fact, I coulldnt even tell you what happened in them at this point, they were that forgettable.

• 3Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Both them them felt like long intro plots. Nothing got resolved, they just "ended" and you were left going, "That's it? But we just started on something worthwhile?".

• 1Like