Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I think the fact that they were prequels didnt help much. You had a game who's major premise is that your choices decide the outcome but you know how it all ends 25 years later regardless of how the plot lines of HR and MD play out. There was little investment in the plot for the player

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
It was more the second half of the sentence. Deus Ex2 wasn’t as good as the original but I’d hardly call it shit
I think I played it at release, and there was something buggy that killed the game for me, I can't even remember if I finished that one honestly. I just remember Egypt or some such thing, and issues somewhere around that part of game I think.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Humble bundle put the stellaris bundle back up for 5 more days.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I loved the original Deus Ex - its probably in my top 5 games ever. I think I replayed it from start to finish at least 5 times to try all different story choices.

I played Mankind Divided and Human Revolution once and never had the desire to play them again. As a matter of fact, I coulldnt even tell you what happened in them at this point, they were that forgettable.
HR was so forgettable for me that I didn't even touch MD. Glad I didn't.

Last edited:

Nola

Trakanon Raider
$12.49 for South Park: Fractured But Whole
$17.98 for both Fractured But Whole + Stick of Truth

I grabbed this immediately. Played when it first came out on the PS4 and now I'm replaying. Really forgot how awesome of a game Stick of Truth was.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I actually rather enjoyed HR. The world felt a bit small at times, which felt off-putting. I remember it having good atmosphere and music.

I never played the originals, fwiw.

Last edited:

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I actually rather enjoyed HR. The world felt a bit small at times, which felt off-putting. I remember it having good atmosphere and music.

I never played the originals, fwiw.
For me the biggest disappointment with HR was the endings, but being a prequel, I don’t know what I would’ve found to be satisfactory. The memory of “choose your color” endings on mass effect 3 was still too fresh.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
HR was decent, but I played it stealth/takedown before they patched it, and it was a fucking chore on boss fights.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
HR was decent, but I played it stealth/takedown before they patched it, and it was a fucking chore on boss fights.

Yeah it was a bind-moggling decision to outsource the boss-fights to another studio with no real direction about the rest of the game.

spronk

FPS noob
the original XIII not the new remake is free on GOG

• 1Like

Kais

<Gold Donor>
1617320216711.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Fanatical has a Platinum Collection Build your Bundle deal: Fanatical

3 for $9.99
5 for $15.99
7 for $19.99

The games aren't all top-tier, but considering how cheap they are, probably good enough for some of you. For example, you can get South Park plus two more games for ten bucks. A few need to be activated on U-play, so be warned.

Call of Cthulhu
Mud Runner
Killing Floor 2
The Falconeer
South Park: The Fractured But Whole
Nine Parchments
Shadow Tactics: Blade of the Shoun
Crimes and Punishments
Trine 3
Tom Clancy's: The Division
Sundered: Eldritch Edition
For Honor
Starpoint Gemini: Warlords
Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark
Rayman Legends
Steep
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam War
Oriental Empires
Faeria
Jotun: Valhalla Edition
Tales of the Neon Sea
Townsmen
Through the Darkest of Times

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Fanatical has a Platinum Collection Build your Bundle deal: Fanatical

3 for $9.99
5 for $15.99
7 for $19.99

The games aren't all top-tier, but considering how cheap they are, probably good enough for some of you. For example, you can get South Park plus two more games for ten bucks. A few need to be activated on U-play, so be warned.

Call of Cthulhu
Mud Runner
Killing Floor 2
The Falconeer
South Park: The Fractured But Whole
Nine Parchments
Shadow Tactics: Blade of the Shoun
Crimes and Punishments
Trine 3
Tom Clancy's: The Division
Sundered: Eldritch Edition
For Honor
Starpoint Gemini: Warlords
Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark
Rayman Legends
Steep
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam War
Oriental Empires
Faeria
Jotun: Valhalla Edition
Tales of the Neon Sea
Townsmen
Through the Darkest of Times
Fell Seal is worth the $10 by itself.

• 2Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Individually they’re weak like a single twig, but as a bundle they form a mighty faggot, indeed. Speaking of which, anyone still sub classic on humblebundle ?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Xerge

<Donor>
Seeing as how they gave the option to pause indefinitely and still retain the classic price, yep. Still subbed but not technically paying anything -- I just keep tabs on the month.

• 2Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Barely yawn-worthy Humble Choice this month. I'll redeem a few of these to mess with them probably.

1617742143558.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like