Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I am VERY DISAPPOINTED that this game isn't ready yet

39uU.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Picked up RDR2 and Cyberpunk on EGS because they have the same discounts as everywhere else but are handing out those $10 off coupons.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Apparently you can get RDR2 through Epic for $9.80.

You buy RDR online for $4.99, and then install the game, load it up, and then try to play Story mode. It will then prompt you to buy the story mode for $4.80. More details on Slickdeals.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like the Steam sale started today. Haven't noticed anything really standing out but they suck for the past few years.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Looks like the Steam sale started today. Haven't noticed anything really standing out but they suck for the past few years.

Shitty game releases have also made them even worse since there's only a few games worth playing every year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Steam winter sale is just the same discount you saw the last two sales, but on sale again if you want to finally buy it now.

• 4Like

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I bought Outriders for $10 on Epic and the game is an absolute steal for that price. My best friend and I have been playing it non-stop for the last 3 days. Yesterday we did a 12 hour marathon.

I read that it had a rocky release, but now it's genuinely a great game. I haven't gotten to the end-game yet so I have no idea what the long-term re-playability looks like, but the game is easily worth $30 just for the campaign.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I bought Outriders for $10 on Epic and the game is an absolute steal for that price. My best friend and I have been playing it non-stop for the last 3 days. Yesterday we did a 12 hour marathon.

I read that it had a rocky release, but now it's genuinely a great game. I haven't gotten to the end-game yet so I have no idea what the long-term re-playability looks like, but the game is easily worth $30 just for the campaign.

Couple hard ass dungeons. Playing the RNG game for gear. They legit fixed everything. No population at this time though. Definitely worth 10 bucks.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't remember steam doing the math like *this* before:

1640223887549.png

I'd normally expect it to either be $11.99 or something around $11.27 ish. I distinctly remember double-dipping game discount + some fraction of bundle discount in the past.