Steam Deals and Digital Sales

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't remember steam doing the math like *this* before:

View attachment 389343

I'd normally expect it to either be $11.99 or something around $11.27 ish. I distinctly remember double-dipping game discount + some fraction of bundle discount in the past.
It looks like Control is already in your shopping cart, so it's only letting you purchase the complete bundle as a gift.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I bought Outriders for $10 on Epic and the game is an absolute steal for that price. My best friend and I have been playing it non-stop for the last 3 days. Yesterday we did a 12 hour marathon.

I read that it had a rocky release, but now it's genuinely a great game. I haven't gotten to the end-game yet so I have no idea what the long-term re-playability looks like, but the game is easily worth $30 just for the campaign.
It’s free on Gamepass. Might be worth playing after the buddy and I knock out Farcry 6.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Fuck, this would be great if it wasn't $10

1640315274740.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Fuck, I haven't even made it past "C" on my friends list this year

Every year, FFS, Steam!

1640371701624.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Motherfucker.

So now I have to wait until Monday to call and get the hold removed.

1640453984680.png

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Thanks for the games, Erronius!

I typically use Paypal for buying games online. Some online retailers have ties overseas, so the credit card companies will dick you at the worst times. Greenmangaming is UK-based, so I'd have issues with them randomly. If you use paypal as your "filter", you usually don't have problems.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users