Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Whats the rts game where you have a royal family that ages, put princess in charge of your army, etc? I was asking about it in a thread a month or two ago but can't find it now.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Whats the rts game where you have a royal family that ages, put princess in charge of your army, etc? I was asking about it in a thread a month or two ago but can't find it now.
p11774_p_v10_ae.jpg
?

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>

Not Oldworld, is it? Think that one has like a family tree, you marry off people and have them take charge of different types of cities (diplomatic cities, more army related cities, etc).

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
It was bannerlord. Bought it and refunded it after an hour.
Not terrible at all, just didn't feel like I'd get my money out of it. I may try it again later.

spronk

FPS noob
Daemon X Machina free on EGS for a week, $50 AA nintendo switch game. heard its decent

EGS also has a $10 coupon if you sign up for emails just need to turn on store newsletter in

will see coupon immediately in

makes a lot of games cheap on EGS

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Does the Follow button notify you of sales on games you already own? Want to buy something for a friend once it goes on sale but not sure if it notifies you of the sale like the Wish list does.