Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I can't even with this one.

People are definitely getting this next Christmas.

Obviously NSFW

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Steam only lets you redeem 25 keys before throwing a fit and making you wait an hour, so for larger bundles like you will have to activate in parts.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I want some of that, but I also don't want to pledge money in something I care about. FUCK.
Pretty easy to say no to imo. Easy to not consoom a bunch of shit I’d never get around to anyways.

But if you really want it, we’re already funding this shit with our taxes against our will, what’s $40 more.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Pretty easy to say no to imo. Easy to not consoom a bunch of shit I’d never get around to anyways.

But if you really want it, we’re already funding this shit with our taxes against our will, what’s $40 more.

There's a few items in there that are worth it.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I can't even with this one.

People are definitely getting this next Christmas.

Obviously NSFW

I sent that to someone and they clicked it. Fucked up his steam algorithm with one click, now he gets all kinds of weird shit in his recommendations lol

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Typical Humble Bundle... 123 shit games.
There’s a few I’ve played in there that are great, but yeah, it’s like 95% junk. It’d probably cheaper if I just cherry picked the one or two the I don’t have that look interesting when they’re on sale. Nothing on my wishlist is in the bundle.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I sent that to someone and they clicked it. Fucked up his steam algorithm with one click, now he gets all kinds of weird shit in his recommendations lol
Was going to get this for Erronius Erronius this past xmas but it wasn't out yet. Ruined christmas for me =(

• 1Worf

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
There is stuff on there that I'd theoretically play, but realistically nothing I'm likely to play. There is some good stuff in the bundle though.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
took like 10 mins to reveal all the steam keys and i haven't even started redeeming them to my account, this is intolerable. i think i understand what it must be like living in ukraine now

there'll be a ton of free steam keys this xmas, i think i own like 50% of these games already but some good stuff in there

?? steam keys, 2 GOG keys, 1 rockstar key, and then a buncha shit i never heard of plus a few direct download zips

spronk

FPS noob
this is being delisted on steam today i dont know anything about it but its 99c and apparently a remaster of a 90s game